iMayberry Community

Allan "Floyd" Newsome's Discussions (234)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey folks,  Thank you for the donations you've given.  I don't think we've made much…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Oct 5 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"They are really serious about doing the "Mayberry Man" movie.  I have faith that the…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Oct 5 to Mayberry Man movie

3 Oct 13
Reply by Bernie Fife

"Current donation total is $570.11 Thank you all who were able to contribute for the…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 21 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"There's a good list of this exact thing over on the Mayberry.info web site.   Charac…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 15 to Multiple Personalities

23 Sep 21
Reply by Dr. Pendyke

"Current donation total is $560.70. If you'd like to help pay the cost for hosting iM…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 15 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"If that is really what folks want, I might be able to do that.  I don't think that t…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 14 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"Currently, I don't believe there's a way to do that.  I don't know what will be poss…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 12 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"Here's the latest update: 5 days have passed since I asked for the help from the com…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 11 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"We are getting closer.  We need ~$200 more and we'll have it covered. We're up to $3…"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 8 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

"Thank you to all who have already donated.  We're up to ~$360 in donations so far. …"

Allan "Floyd" Newsome replied Sep 7 to Hello iMayberry Community - I have a question I need you to answer.

52 Oct 14
Reply by ColHarV

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"LOL Eleanora Poultice is one the many great names the show had for characters.  I just watched…"
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"We can thank Eleanor Poultice for that great talent!"
6 hours ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Leonard Blush
"Oh interesting.  I love all the Leonard Blush references.  One of my favorites is the…"
6 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion ANDYGRAMS
"Who is  A TEENY CRAB ?"
7 hours ago
"Who is A TEENY CRAB ?"
7 hours ago
"Who is  A TEENY CRAB ?"
7 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Mayor Pike's discussion ANDYGRAMS
"Nice catch, Mayor. It’s “The Fishin Hole.”"