iMayberry Community

Darrell Francis's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I had another thought to add to the Mayberry FD. Did it have a junior firefighter gr…"

Darrell Francis replied Jan 13 to Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!

3 Jan 13
Reply by Darrell Francis

"I think one thing would be to post the map of Mayberry and the Mayberry county map.…"

Darrell Francis replied Dec 13, 2018 to Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!

3 Jan 13
Reply by Darrell Francis

"I had been wondering about the fire apparatus dealer that most of the state would ha…"

Darrell Francis replied Mar 4, 2018 to Mayberry Fire Department

21 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Randy Higgins

"Years ago one of Mayberry's citizens left for fame and fortune as a music star. Jim…"

Darrell Francis replied Oct 19, 2017 to What would Mayberry look like today?

42 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by ColHarV

"I did a Yahoo search under images and found a Mayberry chief car which is a Chevy st…"

Darrell Francis replied Oct 14, 2017 to Mayberry Fire Department

21 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Randy Higgins

"Being I came from a small town Southern Pines NC. (1954 to 1963) I can remember thin…"

Darrell Francis replied Oct 9, 2017 to What would Mayberry look like today?

42 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by ColHarV

"I was thinking the town would have a station, but what if there were small volunteer…"

Darrell Francis replied Oct 9, 2017 to Mayberry Fire Department

21 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Randy Higgins

"I think Gomer said he was suppose to drive the fire truck if they got a call in one…"

Darrell Francis replied Oct 9, 2017 to Mayberry Fire Department

21 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Randy Higgins

"Years ago I heard of a mayor being in charge of a county in Tennessee. It sort of st…"

Darrell Francis replied Oct 5, 2017 to Mayberry Government

7 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Mayor Pike

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Sandra Sils's discussion Enjoying old TV shows
"I’ve been posting some sightings of Mayberrians on My Three Sons.  In season 7, Steve…"
21 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Don’t think I would have come with the the disease signs and “No Peddlers or…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Correct Shorty! From the season 4 ep, 'The Rumor.' Andy [on phone]: "Well if you…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Correct Shorty! From the season 4 ep, 'The Rumor.' Andy [on phone]: "Well if you…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Clyde Plaunt (Fred Plummer) of “Howard’s Main Event”?"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"It applies to septic tank pumpers  "
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A color episode?"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Take down those "disease signs".  "
yesterday
"What episode did I just watch? (Hint: Barney's parents have no connection.)"
Sunday
"Or maybe “Goodbye Sherrif Taylor”?"
Sunday
"You got it..  Tuesday night knot tying episode.  "
Sunday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A yellow-bellied chicken....High Noon?"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service