iMayberry Community

Joe A Gritton's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if there is a dry cleaner up here that can get lipstick out of collars as g…"

Joe A Gritton replied May 31, 2015 to If You Could Read Their Minds...

86 Jun 14
Reply by Dud

"You country bumpkin! You need a woman in your life to correct you when you say Somet…"

Joe A Gritton replied May 30, 2015 to If You Could Read Their Minds...

86 Jun 14
Reply by Dud

"(Sorry if this posts twice) Oh no! This place is ruined as a make-out spot. Now I'm…"

86 Jun 14
Reply by Dud

"Boy am I gonna make a face when I come back in here without them. That kid is going…"

86 Jun 14
Reply by Dud

"Oh no! We can never make out in this location again. I'm either going to have start…"

86 Jun 14
Reply by Dud

"Don't forget Barney's interpretation of singing a Capella And his anatomy confusion…"

Joe A Gritton replied Jun 22, 2013 to So Near And Yet So Far

25 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Briscoe Darling

"Did that young actor actually play or was he faking it like Jim Lindsey?"

Joe A Gritton replied Jun 22, 2013 to Saxomania

2 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Joe A Gritton

"I'm not positive.  I think I was able to do the editting in first 15 min.  I was jus…"

Joe A Gritton replied Dec 17, 2012 to Trivia ?: Mayberry Uncovered

25 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Reidt

"ok let me try this again.  Fat-fingered two previous attempts.  Brisco and Opie a no…"

Joe A Gritton replied Dec 15, 2012 to Trivia ?: Mayberry Uncovered

25 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Reidt

"Jeff. I have written 3 or 4 Fan Fiction episodes. They are on the Andy Griffith Rerr…"

Joe A Gritton replied May 4, 2012 to Ideas For Fan Fiction...

9 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Jody Bailey Day

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Dr. Pendyke replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Pike was a befuddled, somewhat confused mayor, but at heart he was a nice guy. Stoner was just a…"
11 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"How did such a jerk ever get elected mayor?"
14 hours ago
Dud replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Town Seal
"The only fire I saw on the series was the time Jubal Foster burned down his own barn makin'…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was pretentious... an interloper. I've never seen such a clear case of pretentious…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Musta been a popular name back then. I like how the writers named people on the show. All unusual…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was a joke cracker."
Friday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"It was Bobby Fleet who remarked how if there was a beauty contest in Mayberry, no one would win."
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Not sure where this belongs but I was watching an early episode of My Three Sons called The Blind…"
Thursday
Dud replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Try here: Youtube Video"
Oct 16
Cornelia Shields is now a member of iMayberry Community
Oct 15
"Here are two pictures of Sheldon Leonard. One of them shows him as the bartender in that movie."
Oct 15
"Yes, Burt was the cop, played by Ward Bond (Wagon Train), but you have Leonard nailed, cha-ching…"
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service