iMayberry Community

UT Pendike's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Aunt Bea said to Briscoe Darling "Here Mr. Darling, have some more of my ____-______…"

UT Pendike replied Jan 26, 2018 to WHO said that?

2033 Feb 28
Reply by ColHarV

"I wonder if Andy and Barney ever went to the Gigolo Club over in Yancy."

UT Pendike replied Jan 16, 2018 to Things We Wonder About

69 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Ralph Henderson

"always sweatin'"

UT Pendike replied Nov 4, 2017 to FUN with the LINES from the SHOW

1006 Mar 16
Reply by Bobby Fleet

"When Andy has to deliver Sam the farmer's new son, Barney keeps Sam occupied with at…"

UT Pendike replied Oct 11, 2017 to Things We Wonder About

69 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Ralph Henderson

"I have always wondered if Aunt Bea had to use a throat spray after talking in that 2…"

UT Pendike replied Sep 7, 2017 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1080 on Thursday
Reply by Gary W. Burg

"Truck Stops !  We had one on the other side of town off the Interstate that had thee…"

UT Pendike replied Jul 14, 2017 to Mayberry Inflation Adjusted Prices

12 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Dud

"Wasn't Otis a brine tester at the pickle factory at one time ?  Barney said he had a…"

UT Pendike replied Jul 10, 2017 to What does (he or she) do for a living?

64 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Dud

"I don't know about Mayberry, but in Kansas City when I was 13 in 1963, a deluxe hamb…"

UT Pendike replied Jul 10, 2017 to Mayberry Inflation Adjusted Prices

12 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Dud

"SORRY - IT WAS DAPHNE."

UT Pendike replied Dec 4, 2016 to WHO said that?

2033 Feb 28
Reply by ColHarV

"SKIPPY"

UT Pendike replied Dec 4, 2016 to WHO said that?

2033 Feb 28
Reply by ColHarV

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Anyone for sulfa powdah?  ;-)"
2 hours ago
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Irresistible Andy Barney walks into the drug store while Ellie is chewing out Andy.  She asks…"
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I am guessing it is an episode where Barney mentions foot powder? Barney would mention such a thing."
5 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"here is one  "
21 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0512615/ says sulfur powder, but I agree with you."
22 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I’ve always thought it was called sulfa- powder. Not sure they would sprinkle sulfur on open…"
yesterday
"Yes sir-ee!"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes I agree.  He was a creep of a  Mayor.  Never did like him much. "
yesterday
"Yeah, and Barney was harmonizing, well tryin to, sort of.  Sounded a little twangy.  "
yesterday
"Those Gossipin Me?   "It's my trigger finger, better not lose that. …"
yesterday
"What episode did I just watch? "
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Also, Andy sings it  with Jim Lendsey in "Guitar Player".  "
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service