iMayberry Community

Franklin Dickerson's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"When Alan Melvin gets tossed around by Mr Izamoto, Barney’s judo instructor, that wa…"

Franklin Dickerson replied Dec 3 to Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest

19 Dec 3
Reply by Mayor Pike

"The loaded Goat has probably Thee funniest and best Otis comin-in drunk scenes. "Unc…"

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 22 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1051 Dec 3
Reply by Rev. Jim

"I wouldn't call it complaining; I just call it noticing. "

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 22 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1051 Dec 3
Reply by Rev. Jim

"Yeah, doors have a way of disappearing or moving around on TAGS.  Andy's back-kitche…"

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 16 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1051 Dec 3
Reply by Rev. Jim

"Now that is some real-noticing. Godd one!"

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 13 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1051 Dec 3
Reply by Rev. Jim

"Thanks Mayor.  I noticed today that Barney was keeping a dog whistle in his left shi…"

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 9 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1051 Dec 3
Reply by Rev. Jim

"...and also Emma Watson yelled at Ellie in the pharmacy and said "Come next Christma…"

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 3 to Episodes We Could Do Without

86 Nov 21
Reply by Michael

"...and then Andy said: " Look at this Christmas mess, Barney. You were supposed to c…"

86 Nov 21
Reply by Michael

"When Barney read the ad in the paper for a new car I think it  said:" Aged widow mus…"

86 Nov 21
Reply by Michael

"I have one:  I noticed that after Thomas A. Moody was given the key to the town he s…"

Franklin Dickerson replied Nov 3 to Have YOU ever NOTICED?

1051 Dec 3
Reply by Rev. Jim

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Seems like my subconscious has been probed, Mayor."
18 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Chicken wire. . .(why didn’t I think of that?)"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes, that’s it Bernie!"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here’s one..."
Monday
"Here’s another...."
Monday
"Putting 2 and 2 together, I’d say it’s Goober Takes a Car Apart.  "
Monday
"According to the Johnny Cash song, he built the car “One Piece at a Time”."
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, the only thing that comes to mind is the season six episode, 'The Return of Barney…"
Saturday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Mayor, the only thing that comes to mind is the season six episode, 'The Return of Barney…"
Saturday
Randy Higgins replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"Hey Darrell! Thanks for your reply and suggestions. Much appreciated. I think once my book is…"
Friday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"I think one thing would be to post the map of Mayberry and the Mayberry county map. One thing would…"
Friday
Shorty Cox replied to Jillian's discussion How many bullets did Barney have?
"Bullet four: Barney shot the squad car tire after chasing the farmers out of Mayberry that were…"
Dec 12

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service