iMayberry Community

Rebecca Spears/Lydia's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The shady carnival guy at the shooting range Who said , " There's lots needs doing h…"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Nov 30, 2015 to WHO said that?

2024 Sep 26
Reply by Bernie Fife

"Paul Revere- He was poor as Job's Turkey Sigmund Frood or Freud "

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Nov 30, 2015 to Real People Mentioned on the Show

50 Jun 9
Reply by Ralph Henderson

"I'm gonna agree with Janice. Thel was a baker, so making fudge wouldn't be too far f…"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Feb 4, 2013 to The Famous Cashew Fudge

14 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by HistoryBuff

"I am Lydia- I don't gamble or dance and I am great with deadpan one liners. I do, ho…"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Feb 4, 2013 to Who are you most like?

11 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Miss Bunny

"Just noticed in my Definitive AGS reference book, it is the same. Willis Bouchey was…"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Nov 8, 2012 to O'malley question

33 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Quiet Sam Becker

"Yea, it 's where that door in Andy's Room leads to! Lol!"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Jul 22, 2012 to Andy Griffith Show Mayberry Christmas Village Collection

8 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Karen Kauphusman

"The second set may not be genuine ceramic, but it's nice, real nice ;)"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Jul 17, 2012 to Andy Griffith Show Mayberry Christmas Village Collection

8 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Karen Kauphusman

"When we get ready to leave, we say " everybody on the truck".  And anytime we hear a…"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Apr 6, 2012 to Sayin's

38 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Big Jeff Pruitt

"Yes, George Lindsey did. Don Knotts also wrote one. Earle Hagen did too . I know Jul…"

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Mar 18, 2012 to Mayberry Autobiographies

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Spears/Lydia

"S. S-T-O-N-E-R, Roy Stoner, Mayberry  T."

Rebecca Spears/Lydia replied Mar 17, 2012 to Mayberry: A - Z

23 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Warren Fanatic

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Dr. Pendyke replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Pike was a befuddled, somewhat confused mayor, but at heart he was a nice guy. Stoner was just a…"
11 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"How did such a jerk ever get elected mayor?"
14 hours ago
Dud replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Town Seal
"The only fire I saw on the series was the time Jubal Foster burned down his own barn makin'…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was pretentious... an interloper. I've never seen such a clear case of pretentious…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Musta been a popular name back then. I like how the writers named people on the show. All unusual…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was a joke cracker."
Friday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"It was Bobby Fleet who remarked how if there was a beauty contest in Mayberry, no one would win."
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Not sure where this belongs but I was watching an early episode of My Three Sons called The Blind…"
Thursday
Dud replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Try here: Youtube Video"
Oct 16
Cornelia Shields is now a member of iMayberry Community
Oct 15
"Here are two pictures of Sheldon Leonard. One of them shows him as the bartender in that movie."
Oct 15
"Yes, Burt was the cop, played by Ward Bond (Wagon Train), but you have Leonard nailed, cha-ching…"
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service