iMayberry Community

Besides Andy, Opie and possibly Barney, what relatives of Aunt Bee were seen on the show?

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bobby, you're right as rain. I totally blew this! On IMDB, I saw Ann Morgan Guilbert (Millie Helper on Dick Van Dyke) listed in the TAGS episode "Aunt Bee's Cousin' and my mind read it as her playing Aunt Bee's cousin Ella. Shame, shame, shame! Serves me right for not confirming it on the DVD. Sorry folks.

Completely forget about this one.  Aunt Bee's niece comes around in one of the color episodes to leave her little baby with the Taylor's for a week while she and her husband go to a wedding.  I feel like I remember the wedding was really far away, but don't recall where.  I also don't recall the niece's name - maybe Mary?? But Aunt Bee was afraid the baby hated her because it cried every time she held it. 

Nice work Phil! Forgot about that one too.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

stephen j goldin is now a member of iMayberry Community
5 hours ago
Phil Sunkel replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"I must correct my own statement here - Mayor’s Pike daughter was Josephine in The Beauty…"
5 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Bull?"
11 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Bull!  If you watch one of the next few episodes, you will see that they did get one of…"
18 hours ago
"I was always so surprised Barney didn’t recognize this crook the second time around! "
yesterday
"Also, very good catch on Gil, Keev. That is a pretty minor part I had forgotten that one. "
yesterday
"You’re right! He was the one who “never gets to move.”  “I move we use…"
yesterday
"Bingo!!! And this is a tough one, because Daphne (“Hello doll!”) looks NOTHING like…"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service