iMayberry Community

Always kind of wondered about what area was considered Back Bay Boston where Mrs. Wiley suspected Oliver Gossage (Ernest T.) was from.  Never did look it up, yet did find out last week after the terrible bombing that Boylston Street runs right through the area considered Back Bay Boston.

Hopefully this isn't getting too far off topic, but there sure have been some inspirational stories coming out of Boston from victims, responders and law enforcement.  Boston Strong.

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The lucky letter?"
4 hours ago
rb replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"i would have said this 1965 tv special, but this review clearly says it’s not from here.…"
18 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The shape is a horseshoe, yes."
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What is this object? A horse shoe?"
19 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"That was great...thanks for posting.  Is that from a tv special?"
20 hours ago
rb posted a discussion

gettysburg address 1965

sorry if this has already been posted.  i've never seen this version.  …See More
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"New one"
yesterday
Donna Greer updated their profile
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I wonder what the story is behind that.  They obviously put that TV Guide back there with her…"
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Gotcha!  I thought it may have been the vegamite bottle.  I do recall something about…"
Thursday
"You got it Bobby,  Lucy is on the wall of the drug store.   "
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"So this is interesting if I'm understanding correctly.  A prop from a famous Lucy episode…"
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service