iMayberry Community

I have had this metal poster for about twenty years and I have it setting on my wall in my garage but I can't for the life of me figure out what episodes the images came from.

The only one I can tell is where Barney has his fist up; I think he was interrogating Otis in that one. But the other ones I just don't know.  I used my computer and put numbers next to them. 

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a good one....It will give another excuse to watch TAGS...."as if needed an excuse!!!!!". 

My opinion is most look like publicity shots. Any with him looking directly into the camera would not be from the show itself.

Well, that explains it Mr Dave.

Publicity shots.     Matter o fact I googled it and found Barn on the cover of a TV guide.  But that still won't stop me from lookin out anyway through all the episodes.  :) 

Just for fun...let's pretend that #2 is from the episode where the ladies are outside the courthouse door protesting because Mr. Frisbee is being forced to move, Aunt Bee the Crusader, and Barney is saying, "We got a situation."
#5 might be where he is writing Deputy Bob Rodgers a ticket for parking in a police zone, in the episode, Barney's Replacement.
In #3, I picture him having just said, "I swallowed my gum." In the episode, Barney Gets His Man.

I picture that look on his face as the one where he looks at Andy after he tells him where Malcolm Merriweather just might be from.

"I picture that look on his face as the one where he looks at Andy after he tells him where Malcolm Merriweather just might be from."

That's just what I thought too Mr Dave, but when I went to that episode and checked it was close but it didn't match up and then I saw it on TV guide so yeah its a publicity shot.

#4 - now THAT's bullet maintenance.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Cool. When I was teaching, I used to stop the lines and initiate "trouble checks" when my…"
8 hours ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Thelscuz's discussion What Would You Miss Most?
"We know the court house is the center stage of the show, but I would certainly miss Aunt…"
11 hours ago
Thelscuz posted a discussion

What Would You Miss Most?

Most of us love everything about TAGS.  But let's focus on what each one of us would miss MOST if…See More
yesterday
LaysOnMyChest replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Thank you kindly.  I'm a school teacher, and I watch TAGS nearly every day during my…"
Thursday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
""It's kind of a clep, clep, clep sound"  Who said that?"
Thursday
Shawna Miller is now a member of iMayberry Community
Thursday
LaysOnMyChest replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I'm a little proud of myself for my first post; I read through all the posts, and I…"
Thursday
Michael replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Helen said that. Lol!!"
Wednesday
Darrell Francis posted a status
"Well I am watching the old Emergency TV series at the moment."
Wednesday
ColHarV liked ColHarV's blog post Getting My Dose of Mayberry
Wednesday
Profile IconTeresa Macopson, Rex West, LaysOnMyChest and 2 more joined iMayberry Community
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Adam D.'s discussion Mayberry Here & There
"I saw Suzan Oliver; Prisoner of Love,  on Star Trek.  She was a green dancing girl."
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service