iMayberry Community

I have had this metal poster for about twenty years and I have it setting on my wall in my garage but I can't for the life of me figure out what episodes the images came from.

The only one I can tell is where Barney has his fist up; I think he was interrogating Otis in that one. But the other ones I just don't know.  I used my computer and put numbers next to them. 

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a good one....It will give another excuse to watch TAGS...."as if needed an excuse!!!!!". 

My opinion is most look like publicity shots. Any with him looking directly into the camera would not be from the show itself.

Well, that explains it Mr Dave.

Publicity shots.     Matter o fact I googled it and found Barn on the cover of a TV guide.  But that still won't stop me from lookin out anyway through all the episodes.  :) 

Just for fun...let's pretend that #2 is from the episode where the ladies are outside the courthouse door protesting because Mr. Frisbee is being forced to move, Aunt Bee the Crusader, and Barney is saying, "We got a situation."
#5 might be where he is writing Deputy Bob Rodgers a ticket for parking in a police zone, in the episode, Barney's Replacement.
In #3, I picture him having just said, "I swallowed my gum." In the episode, Barney Gets His Man.

I picture that look on his face as the one where he looks at Andy after he tells him where Malcolm Merriweather just might be from.

"I picture that look on his face as the one where he looks at Andy after he tells him where Malcolm Merriweather just might be from."

That's just what I thought too Mr Dave, but when I went to that episode and checked it was close but it didn't match up and then I saw it on TV guide so yeah its a publicity shot.

#4 - now THAT's bullet maintenance.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

George's TV Repair replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I watched an old Sterling Hayden movie called "Johnny Guitar" over the weekend.  Ben…"
4 minutes ago
Jerry Eads liked Allan "Floyd" Newsome's profile
5 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Makes you thank!"
9 hours ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Little old ladies out never to clank."
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw an episode on Perry Mason with a shoplifter. And the same lady played the shoplifter in the…"
22 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"I think everyone has had their eyes opened at one time or another but I don't think…"
22 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw our beloved girl Peggy in a Hitchcock episode "Invitation to an Accident" Season…"
23 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Are you sure you said 'drawer' or 'door' cause I thought you said…"
23 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Well, in their defense, they did have "Maximum Security". Keys in the drawer. "
yesterday
Gary Craig replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"How else was Otis supposed to let himself out after his time was up?"
yesterday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Why did they keep the keys to the cells on the wall right between the cells? Why not keep them on…"
yesterday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"Thelma Lou's eyes were opened when Gomer told her that Barney said he had her in his pocket.…"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service