iMayberry Community

I have had this metal poster for about twenty years and I have it setting on my wall in my garage but I can't for the life of me figure out what episodes the images came from.

The only one I can tell is where Barney has his fist up; I think he was interrogating Otis in that one. But the other ones I just don't know.  I used my computer and put numbers next to them. 

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a good one....It will give another excuse to watch TAGS...."as if needed an excuse!!!!!". 

My opinion is most look like publicity shots. Any with him looking directly into the camera would not be from the show itself.

Well, that explains it Mr Dave.

Publicity shots.     Matter o fact I googled it and found Barn on the cover of a TV guide.  But that still won't stop me from lookin out anyway through all the episodes.  :) 

Just for fun...let's pretend that #2 is from the episode where the ladies are outside the courthouse door protesting because Mr. Frisbee is being forced to move, Aunt Bee the Crusader, and Barney is saying, "We got a situation."
#5 might be where he is writing Deputy Bob Rodgers a ticket for parking in a police zone, in the episode, Barney's Replacement.
In #3, I picture him having just said, "I swallowed my gum." In the episode, Barney Gets His Man.

I picture that look on his face as the one where he looks at Andy after he tells him where Malcolm Merriweather just might be from.

"I picture that look on his face as the one where he looks at Andy after he tells him where Malcolm Merriweather just might be from."

That's just what I thought too Mr Dave, but when I went to that episode and checked it was close but it didn't match up and then I saw it on TV guide so yeah its a publicity shot.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Profile IconJohnna Buntin and Todd Jones joined iMayberry Community
12 hours ago
MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"He played a great part, as always! I'll have to look at some of his other old movies, but…"
14 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"Barney was certain he could get the bank robber of a quarter of a million to come to him by…"
17 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"You gotta admit though that was a brave thing Barney did.   Heck, he didn't know that was…"
19 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"Yeah, I never understood why they would want to move the back door on the kitchen set. I guess…"
19 hours ago
guitarplayer replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"dave browne..... swiping gum balls for opie"
23 hours ago
Susan Plesha replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Cousin Ollie said that.  Frankly, I never liked the guy."
yesterday
Susan Plesha replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"You are right!  The episode with Howard bowling a perfect game definitely shows a lot of…"
yesterday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"The door and window seemed to move around, too."
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney's Theories - List them here!
"Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You got Andy!"
yesterday
"No, you're right...But i bet Floyd was mouthing the words..."
yesterday
"I think it was Howard Sprague on the engagement episode with Millie! Who said: Tuscarora! ...and…"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service