iMayberry Community

Barney had theories on many things, thanks in part to all of his Learn-a-Month readings. Also he was an avaracious reader of the childish classics. Interrogation methods, science, law, fighting fire, dogs & lighting, you name it!

Let's start listing them here!

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barn speculated that hobo Dave Browne might be the member of some mob....maybe even Mr. Big himself!!!

I believe Browne, with an "e", was the head of a sandwich theft ring.

Barney had a theory that speakers might be louder if you use bigger wires

This theory is possibly true. As a retired audio engineer we always used a heavier gauge wire (12- 14 AWG) for longer speaker runs as opposed to a 18 or 20 gauge. This creates less resistance and not make the amps work as hard. But this has always been argued about for years.

Barn thought we oughtta respect the wishes of the dear-departed. There are some things beyond the ken of mortal man that shouldn't be tampered with. We don't know everything. There's plenty going on right now in the twilight zone that we don't know anything about and  we ought to stay clear.

Barney could see a person's innermost thoughts with his ink blot tests. A person seeing butterflies saw happy things, but Otis saw a bat. 

Looks like a bat to me. 

Barney believed that a slender, high strung person,  needed a sugar pick me up in the afternoon.  I've taken those words of wisdom as  my own.

I like to see a bat once in a while

anxiety magnifies fearsome objects

Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You got Andy!

You gotta admit though that was a brave thing Barney did.   Heck, he didn't know that was Andy.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Jerry Eads liked Allan "Floyd" Newsome's profile
5 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Makes you thank!"
9 hours ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Little old ladies out never to clank."
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw an episode on Perry Mason with a shoplifter. And the same lady played the shoplifter in the…"
22 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"I think everyone has had their eyes opened at one time or another but I don't think…"
22 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw our beloved girl Peggy in a Hitchcock episode "Invitation to an Accident" Season…"
23 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Are you sure you said 'drawer' or 'door' cause I thought you said…"
23 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Well, in their defense, they did have "Maximum Security". Keys in the drawer. "
yesterday
Gary Craig replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"How else was Otis supposed to let himself out after his time was up?"
yesterday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Why did they keep the keys to the cells on the wall right between the cells? Why not keep them on…"
yesterday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"Thelma Lou's eyes were opened when Gomer told her that Barney said he had her in his pocket.…"
yesterday
George's TV Repair replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Well, we know for a fact that Count Istvan Teleky was responsible for ONE of these!"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service