iMayberry Community

Barney had theories on many things, thanks in part to all of his Learn-a-Month readings. Also he was an avaracious reader of the childish classics. Interrogation methods, science, law, fighting fire, dogs & lighting, you name it!

Let's start listing them here!

Views: 667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barn speculated that hobo Dave Browne might be the member of some mob....maybe even Mr. Big himself!!!

I believe Browne, with an "e", was the head of a sandwich theft ring.

Barney had a theory that speakers might be louder if you use bigger wires

This theory is possibly true. As a retired audio engineer we always used a heavier gauge wire (12- 14 AWG) for longer speaker runs as opposed to a 18 or 20 gauge. This creates less resistance and not make the amps work as hard. But this has always been argued about for years.

Barn thought we oughtta respect the wishes of the dear-departed. There are some things beyond the ken of mortal man that shouldn't be tampered with. We don't know everything. There's plenty going on right now in the twilight zone that we don't know anything about and  we ought to stay clear.

Barney could see a person's innermost thoughts with his ink blot tests. A person seeing butterflies saw happy things, but Otis saw a bat. 

Looks like a bat to me. 

Barney believed that a slender, high strung person,  needed a sugar pick me up in the afternoon.  I've taken those words of wisdom as  my own.

I like to see a bat once in a while

anxiety magnifies fearsome objects

Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You got Andy!

You gotta admit though that was a brave thing Barney did.   Heck, he didn't know that was Andy.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Latest Activity

MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"...or was it Nurse Mary to Barney?...when he offered to take her to Rafe Hollister for a shot? marko"
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"I think you are right, Bernie, and it was when Andy, Helen, Barney and Thelma Lou were going to the…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Big Barn....”It’s as open as it ever waaassss.”"
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Sounds like maybe Goober?"
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Another Possible Schwump Sighting?
"My mistake Keevy, you're right.  I was mistaking that year for a Monkees episode (Monkees…"
Sunday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Another Possible Schwump Sighting?
"Bobby, when you said the episode was from 1968, I thought no way that could be Mr. Schwump, he…"
Sunday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Another Possible Schwump Sighting?
"Here's one from "Odd Facts Known by Few."  That same episode also had an actor…"
Apr 14
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Another Possible Schwump Sighting?
"He definitely has a "Schwumpish" look to him!"
Apr 14
Keevy Hazelton replied to SWFLguy's discussion never saw that ending
"I love that night scene of Andy and Barn pulling up in Barn's Edsel."
Apr 14
Keevy Hazelton posted a discussion

Another Possible Schwump Sighting?

Hello neighbors! This photo was recently posted on another TAGS page I frequent by a member…See More
Apr 14
Floyd's Second Chair replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"He is also in the film 3:10 to Yuma."
Apr 12
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Good find Mr. Brown."
Apr 10

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service