iMayberry Community

Let's take turns adding a picture from an episode, and then name some of your favorite lines from the episode.  Let's let it run a while before we add another.  should be fun!  Here's a starter:

Best Lines from this episode, Mountain Wedding.  Go!

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Sick as a dog...

but havin' the time of my life!"

"Alright alright alright you smell gas, course you smell gas what do you think this car runs on coal"

Another from Gome....."and, I'd give her a good wash, too"

one of my favorite lines from the entire series that no one ever talks about...I don't know if it was the expression on Andy's face or what, but it just kills me..  "I don't believe I've ever seen anything like that before"

This is not a line, per se, but one of the funniest bits in all of TAGS, in my opinion, is when the steering "thing" starts coming toward Barney like a snake.  Meanwhile, the background music is playing the snake-charmer music.  Perfection!  It could not possibly get any better than that!

I think it's my all time favorite scene.  Thelma Lou gets to show her comic timing skills, chattering away about how much she loves a pretty farm and then, without skipping a beat,  seeing the steering wheel coming up and breaking into a full scream.   The best.

Barney Fife:You Know They Don't Speak Word Of South American.

One cot, one blanket, one cracked mirror, period!

ALRIGHT...SHAKEDOWN!!!

Rule #1: OBEY ALL RULES!

Rule #2:  DO NOT WRITE ON THE WALLS... AS IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO REMOVE WRITING OFF OF WALLS.

I guess you can't expect them to know about a Shakedown...out here in the sticks!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"...ever notice that the girl who organized the class reunion looked like Thelma Lou, and also that…"
33 minutes ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"No I don't think she did have tupperware, if she did then Andy wouldn't have always had a…"
39 minutes ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Thelscuz's discussion Best Times
"Another best moment, I think, is when Barney speaks up for Andy when he's on trial after being…"
43 minutes ago
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I understand that Mavis can be quite forward."
1 hour ago
MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Roscoe P. Coletrane aka Jimmy Lindsey ?!?"
2 hours ago
Dud replied to Thelscuz's discussion Best Times
"I never saw Opie so happy as when he found that $50 beside the road.  And that Parnell Rigby…"
5 hours ago
Dud replied to Susan Plesha's discussion Curious...Curious...
"Did they have Tupperwear back then?"
5 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have you ever noticed that the county of Mayberry went from "dry" to "wet" at…"
5 hours ago
Michael replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Here's a good one, who said: "Texarkana, Abilene, Mobile""
5 hours ago
Michael replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Gomer said that..."
5 hours ago
Susan Plesha updated their profile
10 hours ago
Susan Plesha replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"egg in the chair?"
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service