iMayberry Community

Hey Mayberry!

I wanted to remind you that tonight, and almost every Monday night, at 8pm ET you are invited to join Mayberry fans from the Two Chairs No Waiting podcast, iMayberry Community, and Who's Been Messin' Up the Bulletin Board Chapter for a time of chatting and watching the LIVE recording of Two Chairs.

We normally have about 15 to 20 folks in the chat room talking Mayberry while the video/audio of Two Chairs No Waiting is being streamed.

You'll have a great time with fellow Mayberry fans visiting and enjoying each others company. The video usually starts streaming about 10 minutes early so come on by and say "hey!"

http://live.TwoChairsNoWaiting.com

or

http://imayberrycommunity.com/page/live

Both will take you to the same chat room and video stream and no sign up is required.

See you on Monday's!!!!

Allan Newsome

Host: Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast

http://www.TwoChairsNoWaiting.com

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My question is: With these two chairs...do you have the Magazines to swing it?
I'm gonna sto by every Monday Night Floyd
Can we call the Mayberry hotline during the live chat

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was a joke cracker."
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"It was Bobby Fleet who remarked how if there was a beauty contest in Mayberry, no one would win."
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Not sure where this belongs but I was watching an early episode of My Three Sons called The Blind…"
Thursday
Dud replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Try here: Youtube Video"
Tuesday
Cornelia Shields is now a member of iMayberry Community
Monday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Here are two pictures of Sheldon Leonard. One of them shows him as the bartender in that movie."
Monday
"Yes, Burt was the cop, played by Ward Bond (Wagon Train), but you have Leonard nailed, cha-ching…"
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Wow I didn’t know that about them being n A Wonderful Life. I have the DVD, gonna have to…"
Monday
"He was in the 1946 classic "It's A Wonderful Life." Had a bit part, he was the man…"
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Just watching TCM and I thought I saw Mayor Pike , or the actor -  Dick Elliott, in a movie so…"
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"This is a difficult.  Both brought so much to Mayberry.  S-T-O-N-E-R, was good at…"
Oct 14
Shorty Cox replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Yes,  Andy tells Opie his Ma died, we don't know if it was illness or just being stepped…"
Oct 14

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service