iMayberry Community

You bet I have one in mind. It's the one where Goober has a car inside the courthouse. GAK !!

Views: 1303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What ribbon?

I just got out from under the bucket thinking.  There is not an episode of TAGS I could, or want, to do without.  There are just some episodes I like more than others.  All the episodes make up the Mayberry we all love.  Take one out and there would be a hole in our heart.  

Ditto!

You sure said a mouthful there!

We could do some kind of “five least favorite episodes” polling.  If there’s enough interest, I’d be willing to start it.  Each voter could send their five to my email, and I could tally and post the results.  It would probably be best to do black & whites only.

Bernie, "Barn" that would be an interesting poll. I'd be willing to compile a list of 5.  

Why not just do it here so everyone can see the results? I think more people will participate that way.

Well, I was thinking in terms of sort of a secret ballot, but I don’t care.

Secret ballot?? Everyone look out for Bernie. Seems he could be a CIA agent. Six bullets in his gun, none in his pocket.

I just think it would be more interesting if the list was accumulated, totaled and presented.  I’d be happy to send my five “worst” to someone.  No big deal, in any case.

Right.  Bernie doesn't know the secret FBI handshake or nothin'.

Well, I've gone through the first five seasons and identified episodes from each season that are not my favorites.  My list contains 12 episodes.  I will have to narrow it down.  Maybe we should do it by season.  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"[Otis' 24 hours are up] Barney: "Well we aughta' make im' blow up a balloon or…"
17 minutes ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Phil Sunkel's discussion Multiple Personalities
"Ruta Lee played a reporter digging up dirt on Andy in Andy On Trial and a Hollywood starlet in The…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Wow, that's some mighty fine noticing'! "
16 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"In the reunion movie, "Return to Mayberry", they kind of forgot about Opie's…"
16 hours ago
"Have you ever noticed Aunt Bea's friend Clara has 3 different names? Clara…"
16 hours ago
"On the 1st episode, Andy's front porch has a wall that comes out about where the kitchen is.…"
16 hours ago
"When Ellie comes to town and they start filming in Walker's Drug Store, the big sign overhead…"
17 hours ago
Valorie McLain replied to Thelscuz's discussion Money, Honey
"Opie's Charity. He only gives a piddlin' amount like 3 cents to the under-privileged…"
17 hours ago

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service