iMayberry Community

Let's put lines in and take turns finishing scenes by filling in the next line. After you answer one, leave one for the next person. Comment all along the way. It should be fun.

Here's a starter:

BARNEY: During our lifetime we travel many roads. There are big roads and little roads, rocky roads and smooth roads. Dirt highways and improved roads. Now let's take you, and that outfit you got yourself there.
GOMER: ____?____

Views: 6876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

egg in the chair?

Barney:  "you know, Andy, its a shame about these fellas that steal."

Andy:  "yeah, they _______  ______  ___  _____."

Andy:  "Yeah...They ought not do that."

Good one Michael.

Oh...what a _______________.  ______ we weave,

When first we _______________ to ____________.

'tangled web"  'practice to deceive"

You got it Michael.
BARNEY: You was awful nice to that smart-allecky feller. He's one of them _____ - __________!

He's one of them joke - crackers!

Andy: Why thank you...I never did think my own ___________ could do such a fine job, Barney.
Andy: He probably got tired of eating them seeds...say Opie, do you reckon Dickie came back cause he wanted some more of that good ________ _____________.
Booby Fleet: Keep look in' kid...there it is...you found it...the key of ___.

S

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion BEST LINES...GO!
"I don't believe that dog could find his own food dish!"
Saturday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"George Nader played an earlier new doc in town. Barney made an appointment to spy on him. Barney…"
Saturday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"Laura Lee Hobbs is a clerk down at the five and dime. You might be interested to…"
Friday
Thelscuz replied to Mayor Pike's discussion So how long would this take?
"We need to keep in mind that Barney would only have implemented his plan for Mass-PD-ID during…"
Friday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"Aunt Bee's cousin Bradford Taylor was a bit time international financier with holdings all…"
Thursday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion So how long would this take?
"From what I am calculating, about a 100 a month for about 50 months or 4 years.  This is proof…"
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion So how long would this take?
"The reverend might find the class "dry as dust"."
Thursday
Rare Nickle replied to Mayor Pike's discussion So how long would this take?
"Get officer Upchurch from the state police to conduct the class."
Thursday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Mayor Pike's discussion So how long would this take?
"Well, that would depend on how much time Andy or Barney would have to conduct these courses what…"
May 17
George's TV Repair replied to Thelscuz's discussion What does (he or she) do for a living?
"Well  they have been takin' from him for a good many years."
May 17
"Yes, butterfingers. That was strike three. I guess the skills needed for carving a turkey and…"
May 17
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion So how long would this take?
"50 people per class, one class a week. . ."
May 17

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service