iMayberry Community

Let's put lines in and take turns finishing scenes by filling in the next line. After you answer one, leave one for the next person. Comment all along the way. It should be fun.

Here's a starter:

BARNEY: During our lifetime we travel many roads. There are big roads and little roads, rocky roads and smooth roads. Dirt highways and improved roads. Now let's take you, and that outfit you got yourself there.
GOMER: ____?____

Views: 8243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barney Fife-"Of course you ____ ___. What do you think this ___ ___ __, ____?"

Ofcourse you smell gas ! What do you think this car runs on, coal?

Marko :)

How about....   “Here at __ __, we __ __ __…!”

I have this on my office door. “Here at the rock, we have two basic rules.”

Nice!

ANDY:  Machines don’t make flowers, that’s __________.  _________’s job!

..."that's Mother Nature's job!"  That copper pot with the tubes that go round and round makes other stuff.

You want a good_________, you gotta go to ______ Pilot.

"You want a good suit, you gotta go to Mount Pilot." Floyd's wonderfully absent-minded delivery is in full force here.

Good one Floyd2chairs!

how about...  If those ———— ———, it’s not my ———!  

Hamburgers burn.....Fault

Mr.  SOMMERSET: You got a fine bunch of animals here.

BARNEY:  We’re ________ of _______.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"There’s a few more folks! Can you name them?"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Opie's Name
"My theory is that it was suggested by Dub Taylor, the guy who was the mailman and a few other…"
11 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In the Christian movie, “Finding Normal” they refer to the small town as…"
11 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Catsmeat's discussion Your favorite scene of all time
"I know I have already posted a few, but I must add. The scene with Barney dancing with Big Maude…"
11 hours ago
"Whoops, I see I have already posted a few scenes! Oh well, there are a lot of great ones. Hard to…"
11 hours ago
"I like when Barney and Big Maude dance there way out the door. That's one for sure.  Too…"
11 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, doors have a way of disappearing or moving around on TAGS.  Andy's back-kitchen…"
12 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"Jim Nabors was still "in the closet" when he was in TAGS, and did not officially come out…"
20 hours ago
Wilson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"I don't disagree with you, but I have known stars on TV to come out after one of their…"
21 hours ago
Wilson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Man, you guys really watch some of these episodes very close. I just watch them for their…"
21 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"Homosexuals have always been in the entertainment field, in or out of the closet. I do not see this…"
21 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"As to the water crock, in one episode Barney serves water from a pitcher, "
21 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service