iMayberry Community

Let's put lines in and take turns finishing scenes by filling in the next line. After you answer one, leave one for the next person. Comment all along the way. It should be fun.

Here's a starter:

BARNEY: During our lifetime we travel many roads. There are big roads and little roads, rocky roads and smooth roads. Dirt highways and improved roads. Now let's take you, and that outfit you got yourself there.
GOMER: ____?____

Views: 9067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fluffy

10-4 Larry!

You know how much your son just cost me? $_ _ _ _ . _ _

$3,478.00

Nice job!!  $3,478 samoleons!

:)

BARNEY:  Now this is going to be a plain clothes operation. 

GOMER:  _________________________________________.

Gomer-"I got a brown suit that's pretty plain."

ANDY:  Sarah, get me 142R.  And put this right through...this is a __________. __________!

"trouble check"

You got it Dave...and by the way...

Have you made a trouble- check today?  

BARNEY:  (On the phone) Cock-a-doodle-doo.

ANDY:  You wanna stand up Barn...I want to see if there’s ___ . _______ in the chair. 

GOMER:  I didn’t get it from Barney, I got it from __________________ down at the Dime Store.

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Clyde Plaunt (Fred Plummer) of “Howard’s Main Event”?"
1 hour ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"It applies to septic tank pumpers  "
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A color episode?"
11 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Take down those "disease signs".  "
14 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch? (Hint: Barney's parents have no connection.)"
21 hours ago
"Or maybe “Goodbye Sherrif Taylor”?"
yesterday
"You got it..  Tuesday night knot tying episode.  "
yesterday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"A yellow-bellied chicken....High Noon?"
yesterday
"Otis did not mind being one of these.  What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"High Noon wasn’t it? And Jud added: “ I wish he’d throw somethin at me, I…"
yesterday
"I’ve heard just about enough about that tomato!  Can’t quite remember the episode…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"He's in the tree again."
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service