iMayberry Community

Let's put lines in and take turns finishing scenes by filling in the next line. After you answer one, leave one for the next person. Comment all along the way. It should be fun.

Here's a starter:

BARNEY: During our lifetime we travel many roads. There are big roads and little roads, rocky roads and smooth roads. Dirt highways and improved roads. Now let's take you, and that outfit you got yourself there.
GOMER: ____?____

Views: 8741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MRS. WILEY:  _____.  ________________tried to pinch him, but he just giggled and jumped away.

Mr. Schwump tried to pinch Ernest T right? I found this to be a bit bold of him! 

Right as rain Mayor. 

GOMER:  Poor Goober, we had to burn his clothes. Wouldn’t nobody come near him.  You know the only one that’d come near him?  The ____________.

The skunk. 

You got it Mayor Pike. 

BARNEY:  Approach the ________ ____________ slowly...SLOWLY!!!

BARNEY: 8,500 American silver _______________right in our hands; only one small hitch.

ANDY: We don't know where they are.

BARNEY: Right!

ANDY:  Well, no wonder it's quiet in town; the whole _______________’s in here!

BARNEY:  Yeah, like I promised you, Sheriff. _____ and _______ was kept in Mayberry this here day!

law and order. Barney style...

ANDY:  What'd you do? Drop a ________ over the whole town?

BARNEY:  Just about!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Cousin Vergil?"
2 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Good job. But I think Otis sold his car to Charley Varney and it was somebody…"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I like to see butterflies not bats.  Maybe we should ask Charlie Varney.  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Sha-zam,  You are good.  That is it.   "
Monday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Was that in Quiet Sam?"
Monday
"Right! Thats one, The cave rescue. There’s still one more. Hint: (a couple of…"
Monday
Darrell Francis replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Volunteer Fire Company is now OPEN!!!!!
"I had another thought to add to the Mayberry FD. Did it have a junior firefighter group and what…"
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
""Think back to your 1938 biology class.  You flunked"  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Don't let them lay eggs in you hair! "
Monday
Joseph Mayo replied to Joseph Mayo's discussion Sheriff Andy Taylor Screen Worn Badge
"....."
Sunday
"There are two possible answers for this one:"
Sunday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service