iMayberry Community

Hey folks
I'm hooked on this quote theme. Now we have MAAUDE??? Tyler. I think she was funny. Immortilized by the great Reta Shaw. Not only was she one of the funniest characters, I mean side splitting literally. She was brilliant in this role. I don't know what else to say . CLASSIC. Anyway. Feel free to comment Mayberryland. Thanks Chris. Oh I forgot NAOOOOMI. She and Ol' Barn do the tango. Bye.

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"There's nobody here"

"Hurry it up get that smoke out of there!"

Going somewhere Four-Eyes???

Rather than add a quote I want to mention Big Maude's shoes.  How many escaping prisoners would wear high-heel pumps?  Big Maude may be "...a little rough around the head and ears..." as our son used to say about an ugly horse (and sometimes about certain people--but that's another story) but she's stylish!  Her shoes make the statement for her:)

If you want something done right, you got to do it yourself..Naomi!!!!!

"Alright Slim - where's the bullet?"

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

George's TV Repair replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I went to grade school with a girl, who for years, would vehemently correct anyone who give her…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I barely remember telephone exchanges. They were used to represent the first two letters of a 7…"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I’ve often wondered about phone numbers on The Andy Griffith Show like: 371J, or MP-3791 etc.…"
Thursday
Ronald Stutes replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"General Mills and General Foods were separate companies. General Foods was merged into Kraft Foods…"
Thursday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Correct!"
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot…"
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot…"
Wednesday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot machine! What…"
Wednesday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service