iMayberry Community

Happy 91st to the sweetheart of Mayberry!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

indeed!  earlier this year I did an interview with a woman from the Mt. Airy Chamber of Commerce, and she knew I was a huge  andy fan.  She brought me an autographed picture of Thelma Lou kissing Barney, made out to me and signed Betty Lynn.  It is something I cherish.

I would cherish it, too, Luther.  Thelma Lou was always my favorite Mayberry gal. Love her.

Mine too Mrs. Mendlebright. I really wish they would have expanded Thelma Lou's roll in the show, she was such a doll. Happy Birthday Betty Lynn.  

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Barney's Yearbook photo was actually taken from the photo below, where Barney was…"
11 minutes ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Dud's discussion New Game - Spot Tom
"Here it is, Jubal. I removed it shortly after posting because it was off topic. He appeared as an…"
yesterday
Rare Nickle replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Miss Rosemary (Amzie Strickland) was seen talking to Howard Cuningham."
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I saw Lydia Crossthwaite (Josie Lloyd) in an episode of My Three Sons the other day.  She was…"
Sunday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I agree.  Let me add one....Annabelle Silby."
Sunday
Matt Hurley replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Episodes We Could Do Without
"i do like "MInd Over Matter." That's just what Johnny Harris said...rest his soul."
Sunday
Jubal Foster replied to Dud's discussion New Game - Spot Tom
"Keevy, what happened to the pic of Danny Thomas's personal masseuse?  I'd be…"
Saturday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Clara Edward's House
"Correct! Nice work, Dave."
Saturday
"Spotted him in an ep of Dick Van Dyke the other night."
Saturday
Dave Cline replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion Clara Edward's House
"I think in "High Noon in Mayberry" Aunt Bee is seen calling Barney from Clara's…"
Saturday
"Danny Thomas looked out for his own. His personal masseuse, seen here, was in many un-credited…"
Saturday
Keevy Hazelton posted a discussion

Clara Edward's House

There is one episode (B&W) where a very brief scene takes place inside of Clara's house but she…See More
Saturday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service