iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if that went all the way over to the front door?

It does Dave.  If you watch the episode, you'll see them "step up" to go to the door.

Rafe Hollister had a very old father. In the County Nurse episode, he said his daddy lived to be 100. Using some basic ciphering, that means his father was at least 60 or so when Rafe was born.
Rafe's mom was obviously a child bride!

And his daddy was one virile son-of-a-gun.

In Season 1 Episode 32, Bringing Up Opie, I think I see the Sheriff's badge on the wrong side of his shirt.  the guys usually wear their badges over their left pocket.

On the top picture, Sheriff Taylors hair is parted on the wrong side, I've always thought this scene was shot thru a mirror .

That is s great "notice" Rare!

Nice catch indeed.  I might suggest tho that they sometimes used the mirror image of a frame rather than the frame as shot. I don't know why they did this but it would explain why Andy's hair appears suddenly to be parted on the wrong side and might explain the badge thing too.

Nice Dud! Real nice!
My thoughts:In this scene the position Andy is sitting on the side of Opie's bed, the camara can't get in position for an up close shot, thus the use of the mirror.

im convinced the upper shot is a mirror image, the lower shot however, his hair appears parted on the correct side, and what is circled could be his pocket flap, if it is the badge, we still cant tell what side the badge is on from this shot...

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Al Becker left a comment for Chuck Hansen
"Welcome to Mayberry!"
yesterday
Al Becker posted a status
"I come into rooms real nice."
Sunday
Al Becker updated their profile
Sunday
Chuck Hansen is now a member of iMayberry Community
Saturday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"AND his breathing--WOW!!  Eleanora could put a breathing lesson on a feller.  I agree…"
Sep 18
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"He did improve a bit however with the help of Miss Poultice. His "me theys" were…"
Sep 18
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"One lesson ole Barn never did learn was that he was a really BAD singer.  Never could…"
Sep 17
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Andy sometimes seemed a little thick-headed. In "The Return Of Malcolm Merriweather", it…"
Sep 17
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"'nothing quite as sweet' or 'nothing half as sweet' as Juanita... Juanita.…"
Sep 15
Kathy Hinkley updated their profile
Sep 14
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Drinkin!"
Sep 11
Eric is now a member of iMayberry Community
Sep 11

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by