iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 16442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they also had sanka coffee commercials, but why anyone would want to drink decaffeinated coffee is beyond me and mine...

In A Black Day for Mayberry I am fairly certain that the big heavy gold truck can not stop in time to not bump into Andy's car - they cut the scene right before this happens! Watch the scene where Andy blocks the truck and let me know what you think.

I re-wound it a few times and it does look like that truck might have crashed into the side of Andy's patrol car but then it might have barley barely missed it by inches before coming to a stop, then they show Andy open the driver's door and get out and there was about tree feet of space between them.   Way to look- out Mayor Pike. Good eyes there.                      

I noticed a small one the other night:   Helen and Thelma Lou were coming out of the theater in 'Fun Girls' and the poster on the wall said: Gary Grant instead of Cary Grant.  Musta been some legality thing going on there.      

Mayor Pike and Franklin Dickerson...y'all are both official "trained-noticers!"

In Andy's Vacation Opie is nowhere to be seen and I also wonder how Andy got up to the lake.

Maybe Aunt Bee or Otis drove him up there. Haha

did you ever notice how a trip to the woodshed changed arnord winklers attitude significantly  In "the haunted house"?

I did,  and I think today's world needs more woodsheds!

Have you ever noticed how Andy turns to "mush" when Helen gets her dander up? Haha
Except for the time Andy steps out with Mavis Neff!
Haha. Good one Mayor Pike
Didn't really know where to place this, but.....I took my granddaughter to the the animated movie Rock Dog. The "star" is a young Mastiff that helps his father guard a village of peaceful sheep on Snow Mountain. One of the older sheep is the town barber, and his name is.........you guessed it......Floyd. ;-)

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"And I behave or Al here gets it!!"
9 minutes ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Here is another triple word one: Who said "And, and, and!""
5 hours ago
Michael replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Mrs. Sprague"
7 hours ago
"Correct!"
7 hours ago
Susan Plesha replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"I think Goober said that to Warren, who was convinced he had ESP."
7 hours ago
"Who said, "At my age, you have to get used to being alone...have a good time!"?"
7 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Si. (I was in Spanish Club in high school, remember.)"
8 hours ago
MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"That would be Mr. Izamoto, Barneys judo teacher! Who said...if this town had a beauty contest, no…"
19 hours ago
"Who said: "can you do like she did or do you just know about Otis needing a shave and things…"
21 hours ago
"That would be Bob Rogers in Barney's Replacement...."
21 hours ago
"Mr. Zumoto"
21 hours ago
"Who said, "You stop that fight. That man kill Barney.""
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service