iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Except for the time Andy steps out with Mavis Neff!
Haha. Good one Mayor Pike
I understand that Mavis can be quite forward.
Didn't really know where to place this, but.....I took my granddaughter to the the animated movie Rock Dog. The "star" is a young Mastiff that helps his father guard a village of peaceful sheep on Snow Mountain. One of the older sheep is the town barber, and his name is.........you guessed it......Floyd. ;-)
This "Sheep Dog...how were his sideburns, Bernie Fife?
They looked uneven to me. :-)
Have you ever noticed in "Barney Gets His Man"...after Barney gets off the ground with Eddie Brook...he has his hat off. Three seconds later it's on his head again.
Have you ever noticed that the county of Mayberry went from "dry" to "wet" at some point? Andy, Helen, Howard and Alice are drinking wine at Morelli's in "Andy's Old Girlfriend" and the Spare Ribs Tavern sold beers for 25 cents in "Aunt Bee's Restaurant".

Wow!  You must be a trained noticer!

The Mayberry Prohibition ended with the black and white episodes.

Frank brought strange French wine to Andy's and Andy offered Howard a beer at the lodge! Also, the weird professor was feeding wine to Aunt Bee.

...ever notice that the girl who organized the class reunion looked like Thelma Lou, and also that same girl came into Andy's house with all the other girls in 'A wife for Andy'  ?             Betty Lynn has very good acting skills.  

Yes, I noticed Franklin.  Played the character 'Floss' in the reunion episode.  Did a good job with her.

I get tickled when Andy asks Barney where Thelma Lou went.  Barney says:  "Floss got a a hold of her"

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I was flipping channels the other day and came across an episode of Tombstone Territory. Lo and…"
9 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Dud's discussion New Game - Spot Tom
"Tom even did a little shopping @ Bert's!  (Rare Nickle beat me to it, but I thunk…"
11 hours ago
George's TV Repair replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I watched an old Sterling Hayden movie called "Johnny Guitar" over the weekend.  Ben…"
11 hours ago
Jerry Eads liked Allan "Floyd" Newsome's profile
16 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Makes you thank!"
20 hours ago
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Little old ladies out never to clank."
20 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw an episode on Perry Mason with a shoplifter. And the same lady played the shoplifter in the…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"I think everyone has had their eyes opened at one time or another but I don't think…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw our beloved girl Peggy in a Hitchcock episode "Invitation to an Accident" Season…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Are you sure you said 'drawer' or 'door' cause I thought you said…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"Well, in their defense, they did have "Maximum Security". Keys in the drawer. "
yesterday
Gary Craig replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"How else was Otis supposed to let himself out after his time was up?"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service