iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can somebody please post a screen shot of the picture. I can not find it but would like to see it.
Thanks

I will post a screenshot the first chance I get and when I remember how. I just finally got off work and to be honest I'm too pooped. 

You should be able to click on the picture and it will enlarge. 

Thanks Franklin!

Almost looks more like a young girl age 10 or so?
The middle picture shows Opie giving Aunt Bee some "good".
In the color episodes, there are always eleven index card notices on Floyd's barbershop bulletin board. Some appear to be written in red and some in black. I haven't yet got a closer look at them.
Me either but we know for a fact there wasn't one for a falcon keeper...

Barney celebrated 5 years on the force in "Barney's Physical." (S5E2), yet it was noted that he'd been a Deputy for 10 years in Citizen's Arrest", the season before (S4E11)when Andy found the receipt for the first revolver he ever issued Barney.  

As Aunt Bee, Thelma Lou, Floyd and Opie are preparing for Barney's surprise party, to celebrate his being on the force for 5 years, the single date calendar of the wall reads "May 15". After Barney enters the courthouse the date has changed to "May 16".

Whichever it is...Happy anniversary Barney!

I'm a little proud of myself for my first post; I read through all the posts, and I didn't see this one.  If I'm wrong and it was already posted, I think I might go out and get The Herpes.  It's from "Ellie for Council" and we can't have those dangburn doors a slammin'!

Nice catch LaysOnMyChest. A great first post?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"Opie's eyes were opened when he took that sling shot and killed that mother bird.  Barney…"
56 minutes ago
Luther Heggs replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"in  Bailey's Bad Boy, Bill Bixby's eyes are opened to learning to stand on your own…"
3 hours ago
Gary Craig left a comment for ColHarV
"I will do that Colonel !!!"
8 hours ago
Gary Craig replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"It's a shame that networks cut out scenes of the show for commercial space. Since I have…"
9 hours ago
Gary Craig replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I always wondered why the opening theme of the show was 2 steps higher than the closing theme."
9 hours ago
Gary Craig posted a status
"Thanks for letting me join the family! I never knew about this website before."
9 hours ago
Profile IconGary Craig, Matthew Young and michael eslick joined iMayberry Community
19 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just watching an Alfred Hitchcock with John Masters (the choir director-Olan Soule). I'm…"
22 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw Mayor Stoner (That's S-T-O-N-E-R) in a Hitchcock episode. Also in the same episode…"
23 hours ago
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I wonder why it is that no one in Mayberry is married except for Otis and he was drunk half the…"
23 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I wonder who cuts Floyd's hair?"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I think it is because she is busy like a bee. "
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service