iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will post a screenshot the first chance I get and when I remember how. I just finally got off work and to be honest I'm too pooped. 

You should be able to click on the picture and it will enlarge. 

Thanks Franklin!

Almost looks more like a young girl age 10 or so?
The middle picture shows Opie giving Aunt Bee some "good".
In the color episodes, there are always eleven index card notices on Floyd's barbershop bulletin board. Some appear to be written in red and some in black. I haven't yet got a closer look at them.
Me either but we know for a fact there wasn't one for a falcon keeper...

Barney celebrated 5 years on the force in "Barney's Physical." (S5E2), yet it was noted that he'd been a Deputy for 10 years in Citizen's Arrest", the season before (S4E11)when Andy found the receipt for the first revolver he ever issued Barney.  

As Aunt Bee, Thelma Lou, Floyd and Opie are preparing for Barney's surprise party, to celebrate his being on the force for 5 years, the single date calendar of the wall reads "May 15". After Barney enters the courthouse the date has changed to "May 16".

Whichever it is...Happy anniversary Barney!

I'm a little proud of myself for my first post; I read through all the posts, and I didn't see this one.  If I'm wrong and it was already posted, I think I might go out and get The Herpes.  It's from "Ellie for Council" and we can't have those dangburn doors a slammin'!

Nice catch LaysOnMyChest. A great first post?

Thank you kindly.  I'm a school teacher, and I watch TAGS nearly every day during my break.  A nice little break from the "real world."  I use the show to teach idioms and plot development, and of course..bud nippin' 101!

A right nice place you have here!  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike posted a discussion

Things We Wonder About

I believe there was an old discussion of this nature, but it is probably buried a bit, so I will…See More
12 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I would bet it was Ernest T Bass that threw that extra rock!"
13 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Those were the days when TV was entertainment.  Today... not so much."
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I was watching an episode of Leave It To Beaver the other day, where Beaver and Larry were…"
yesterday
Scott Paul replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Although not a television show no less than six TAGS alumni appeared in Rosemary's Baby…"
Tuesday
Dud replied to Thelscuz's discussion Money, Honey
"Money is what motivated Luke the cow rustler to put shoes on Fletch's ornery old bull. Almost…"
Saturday
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"Andy got his eyes opened (and one closed) the first time he met Skippy and Daphne at the restaurant…"
Saturday
Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"In "The Manhunt", Captain Barker of the state police came to realize that there what…"
Friday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Money, Honey
"Money WAS involved when Andy bought the canning jars for Aunt Bee's birthday.  But some…"
Aug 8
Jerry Eads liked Mayor Pike's profile
Aug 8
Jerry Eads liked Mrs. Mendlebright's profile
Aug 8
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just watching another Alfred Hitchcock, 'The Right Kind of House' and Malcolm Tucker aka…"
Aug 8

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service