iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always figured that she put some in the roast beef... you know... to tenderize it. That Foley, he sells some tough beef.

That Indian Elixir would be 170 proof btw! Aunt Bee would have to stay away from open flames as she sings Chinatown!

Did you ever notice that the same opening footage was used in both "The Jinx" and "The Manicurist" featuring Tom?

That is some "Rare" noticing indeed!  I wonder if he got paid for both?

At the end of: "The Mayberry Band."    Barney and Andy both got on that short bus with the rest of the band and they pulled out of town on their way to the band competition leaving town.  I wonder who took over as law while they were gone. 

In the episode "Mountain Wedding"...Ernest T. Bass throws a rock through the Darlings window, not once, but three times.  But with glass all over the floor, other than Andy and Barney, everyone else just walks around in their stocking feet...I guess they weren't worried about the glass cutting up their feet.

Curious, curious, curious! 

This may have been brought up, but in the episode Dogs, Dogs, Dogs, has anyone else ever noticed when Otis leaves with the four dogs he agrees to take, that one of the large dogs gets its paw stuck in Otis' jacket?  The dog takes several steps with Otis as he's leaving the courthouse with its paw stuck.  I'd never noticed that before...

I'm certain this has been mentioned but was watching "Mountain Wedding" the other night and couldn't help noticing that when Ernest T was throwing the rocks through the windows with notes attached he was writing quite adequately.  In fact, he almost sounded "literate" in some of those missives.  Yet when Andy tries to educate (and civilize) him he can't write at all.  And can only read the words he has memorized from signs he has seen.

What happened???

I've often wondered that myself Thelzcuz. Maybe it was that old saying that got him... " If you don't use it, you lose it." Haha
I have Michael...you just can't depend on some dogs to know their script... Haha. That surely would have made their Blooper reel.

Barneys badge: Diggie ever notice that sometime its placed over his pocket, and other times its place more to the neck-tie in neck-tie in the center?

Something I noticed today in the episode about "Aunt Bee's Romance ". This was about the jokester Roger Hanover trying to pressure Andy into giving him $400 or he would stick around forever. In one scene, Andy and Floyd are talking about how hot it is. Later, Andy remarks how nice it is in Florida this time of year. Seems that if it was hot up in North Carolina, Florida would be even hotter!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"Opie's eyes were opened when he took that sling shot and killed that mother bird.  Barney…"
2 hours ago
Luther Heggs replied to Mayor Pike's discussion My Eyes Were Opened!
"in  Bailey's Bad Boy, Bill Bixby's eyes are opened to learning to stand on your own…"
5 hours ago
Gary Craig left a comment for ColHarV
"I will do that Colonel !!!"
10 hours ago
Gary Craig replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"It's a shame that networks cut out scenes of the show for commercial space. Since I have…"
10 hours ago
Gary Craig replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I always wondered why the opening theme of the show was 2 steps higher than the closing theme."
10 hours ago
Gary Craig posted a status
"Thanks for letting me join the family! I never knew about this website before."
11 hours ago
Profile IconGary Craig, Matthew Young and michael eslick joined iMayberry Community
20 hours ago
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just watching an Alfred Hitchcock with John Masters (the choir director-Olan Soule). I'm…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw Mayor Stoner (That's S-T-O-N-E-R) in a Hitchcock episode. Also in the same episode…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I wonder why it is that no one in Mayberry is married except for Otis and he was drunk half the…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I wonder who cuts Floyd's hair?"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I think it is because she is busy like a bee. "
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service