iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 19102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always figured that she put some in the roast beef... you know... to tenderize it. That Foley, he sells some tough beef.

That Indian Elixir would be 170 proof btw! Aunt Bee would have to stay away from open flames as she sings Chinatown!

Did you ever notice that the same opening footage was used in both "The Jinx" and "The Manicurist" featuring Tom?

That is some "Rare" noticing indeed!  I wonder if he got paid for both?

At the end of: "The Mayberry Band."    Barney and Andy both got on that short bus with the rest of the band and they pulled out of town on their way to the band competition leaving town.  I wonder who took over as law while they were gone. 

In the episode "Mountain Wedding"...Ernest T. Bass throws a rock through the Darlings window, not once, but three times.  But with glass all over the floor, other than Andy and Barney, everyone else just walks around in their stocking feet...I guess they weren't worried about the glass cutting up their feet.

Curious, curious, curious! 

This may have been brought up, but in the episode Dogs, Dogs, Dogs, has anyone else ever noticed when Otis leaves with the four dogs he agrees to take, that one of the large dogs gets its paw stuck in Otis' jacket?  The dog takes several steps with Otis as he's leaving the courthouse with its paw stuck.  I'd never noticed that before...

I'm certain this has been mentioned but was watching "Mountain Wedding" the other night and couldn't help noticing that when Ernest T was throwing the rocks through the windows with notes attached he was writing quite adequately.  In fact, he almost sounded "literate" in some of those missives.  Yet when Andy tries to educate (and civilize) him he can't write at all.  And can only read the words he has memorized from signs he has seen.

What happened???

I've often wondered that myself Thelzcuz. Maybe it was that old saying that got him... " If you don't use it, you lose it." Haha
I have Michael...you just can't depend on some dogs to know their script... Haha. That surely would have made their Blooper reel.

Barneys badge: Diggie ever notice that sometime its placed over his pocket, and other times its place more to the neck-tie in neck-tie in the center?

Something I noticed today in the episode about "Aunt Bee's Romance ". This was about the jokester Roger Hanover trying to pressure Andy into giving him $400 or he would stick around forever. In one scene, Andy and Floyd are talking about how hot it is. Later, Andy remarks how nice it is in Florida this time of year. Seems that if it was hot up in North Carolina, Florida would be even hotter!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Barney’s judo teacher, I believe."
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"That’s always one of my favorite exchanges. Andy = “I’m all ears.” Barney…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Proof!!!!"
Wednesday
"Yes Sir! That Frank sure is smart, as Goober would say. Despite Helen's denials, her and Frank…"
Tuesday
Dud replied to SWFLguy's discussion never saw that ending
"Money grubbing spinsters they are!"
Monday
Dud replied to SWFLguy's discussion never saw that ending
"If you subscribe to Netflix you get the whole show (all 28 mins.) with the missing segments that…"
Monday
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Frank Smith from "Andy's Rival" ?"
Monday
"Another hint: Possibly the most educated man to visit Mayberry!"
Monday
"That's a good guess Larry, but that is not the person. I am sure a Roger had that on his mind…"
Saturday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Mayor Pike, I’m wondering if it wasn’t Roger Bryant, the book publisher, on Helen the…"
Saturday
"And it was a color episode."
Saturday
"Who said to Helen: "We've got a lot of work to do!"  hint: it was not…"
Nov 11

Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service