iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They always had a stand-in geetar player for the close ups.

the piece he played on the street was actually played on two guitars.  

Here's one from: If I had a Quarter Million;  They never showed the Safe that Andy talked about.  I guess they had it in the back room.  Andy mentioned it a couple of times.  He said he was gonna lock the suit case up in it. Then later -  when he noticed the case was missing he said: 'Only Barney knows the combination to that safe'   when he and the real FBI agent were in the courthouse.    Also--  I always thought that if some criminal had dropped a mickey finn to my deputy and put him to sleep well I sure would have taken him down to the doctor to make sure he would be alright rather than just covering him up with a blanket and saying: " Sleep it off, tiger:" That's just me I guess.   And also: what a wicked twist of fate the old hobo would have had if he had known that only about twenty feet away from his little camp across the rail-road tracks was a suit case loaded with serious dough. Or that what if the hobo had decided to camp on the other side of the tracks that night then he would darn near caught that suitcase in his lap when the bank robbers tossed it.  Because they made the heist, but they blew the scram- a - voo.

I am so sorry for writing such a long and meticulous disection of that episode. I myself dont like paying attention to those long drawn-out posts like that.
I thought it was interesting.
Hope it wasn't dry as dust.
Has anybody ever noticed the splash of the rock that Opie's throws in the lake at the opening scene. Goes to the right...instead of away from him. Since an "extra" threw the rock from behind the tree, it makes sense now.

I would bet it was Ernest T Bass that threw that extra rock!

I think I figured out how Earnest T was escaping from jail all the time in 'Earnest T Joins the Army'

When Barney was handing out rehabilitation craft kits to the Gordon boys in the jail back in 'Aunt Bee the Warden" one of em ended up making a pass-key with the metal craft kit.  I bet Earnest T got hold of that key somehow and kept it in his shoe.  

Nice deducing Franklin!

I have always wondered if Aunt Bea had to use a throat spray after talking in that 2nd octave voice!

It could be her voice is just more bell-like than we're accustomed to.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Al Becker left a comment for Chuck Hansen
"Welcome to Mayberry!"
6 hours ago
Al Becker posted a status
"I come into rooms real nice."
17 hours ago
Al Becker updated their profile
17 hours ago
Chuck Hansen is now a member of iMayberry Community
yesterday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"AND his breathing--WOW!!  Eleanora could put a breathing lesson on a feller.  I agree…"
Sep 18
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"He did improve a bit however with the help of Miss Poultice. His "me theys" were…"
Sep 18
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"One lesson ole Barn never did learn was that he was a really BAD singer.  Never could…"
Sep 17
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Andy sometimes seemed a little thick-headed. In "The Return Of Malcolm Merriweather", it…"
Sep 17
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"'nothing quite as sweet' or 'nothing half as sweet' as Juanita... Juanita.…"
Sep 15
Kathy Hinkley updated their profile
Sep 14
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Drinkin!"
Sep 11
Eric is now a member of iMayberry Community
Sep 11

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by