iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought it was interesting.
Hope it wasn't dry as dust.
Has anybody ever noticed the splash of the rock that Opie's throws in the lake at the opening scene. Goes to the right...instead of away from him. Since an "extra" threw the rock from behind the tree, it makes sense now.

I would bet it was Ernest T Bass that threw that extra rock!

I think I figured out how Earnest T was escaping from jail all the time in 'Earnest T Joins the Army'

When Barney was handing out rehabilitation craft kits to the Gordon boys in the jail back in 'Aunt Bee the Warden" one of em ended up making a pass-key with the metal craft kit.  I bet Earnest T got hold of that key somehow and kept it in his shoe.  

Nice deducing Franklin!

I have always wondered if Aunt Bea had to use a throat spray after talking in that 2nd octave voice!

It could be her voice is just more bell-like than we're accustomed to.

In "The Big House", in "Doc's" first escape, he does not wear his jacket. In his second escape, he puts it on before using the conveniently placed key on the peg, outside the door, to escape. Was there a sudden change in weather?

Did anyone notice that sheriff Taylor and his most capable deputy Barney Fice were breaking the Green River ordnance going door to door trying to sell a cannon.
I see Two Chairs No Waiting is featuring Jeff Pruitt Takes a Wife. In that episode, as Andy and Thelma Lou discuss “citi-fying” Jeff, Andy is cracking and eating nuts out of a bowl. The thing is, he discards the shells back in the bowl. It always kind of bothered me that Andy did that. Are there any thoughts on that? Is that acceptable?

Have not worked one of those nutcrackers in perhaps 30 or 40 years! So I forgot. But I remember as a kid, bowls of nuts with a nutcracker on a table were quite common. My Aunt Emma had one.  I would guess that I did not put the shells back in the bowl. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"BINGO! Well done!"
12 hours ago
Floyd's Second Chair replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Is the line about Gomer...when Andy saved his life?"
yesterday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw Hal Smith on an episode of Peter Gunn. He played the night clerk at a fleabag hotel.…"
yesterday
"Uncle Ollie! Here's an easy one: “Well that’s just about the silliest…"
Monday
"No, not Malcolm either. It's from Season 4."
Monday
c m smyrl left a comment for ColHarV
"Thank You  "
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"For the bonus....Malcolm?"
Monday
Dud replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Kerosene Cucumbers"
Monday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Otis, for sure. Who said “I taught him everything he knows!”"
Monday
Timothy G. liked UT Pendike's discussion TV Land RIP-OFF
Monday
"Here's a good one: "I woulda been here earlier, but I fell in with some evil…"
Sunday
Ralph Henderson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Here's a good one: "I woulda been here earlier, but I fell in with some evil…"
Sunday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service