iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 23712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last night, while watching the episode “The Loaded Goat,” I noticed something for the first time. In the opening scene, Mayor Stoner (S-t-o-n-e-r) is in the barber chair, and Andy and Tom Jacobs are milling around the shop. There is a guy sitting on a stool in the foreground, almost immediately in front of Mayor Stoner. When Hudge comes into the shop with Jimmy the soon-to-be-loaded goat, not only has the fellow on the stool disappeared, the stool is gone as well. Count Isvantelecky must have had something to do with that!

Good catch Larry Grainger!

Has anyone ever noticed that in The Shoplifters episode when Barney identifies the little lady shoplifter, Ben Weaver is wearing the same necktie with acorns that Gomer bought for his date with Mary Grace in the episode A Date for Gomer?

Has anyone ever noticed that in The Shoplifters episode when Barney identifies the little lady shoplifter, Ben Weaver is wearing the same necktie with acorns that Gomer bought for his date with Mary Grace in the episode A Date for Gomer?

Nice find Larry!

You have just elevated yourself to the “Trained Noticer” status Larry. 

It’s hard to miss those acorns. 

Have you ever noticed the word “Enlargements” is not spelled correctly in the episode “Ellie Comes To Town?”

Have you ever noticed that although Andy and Opie sign the “marriage agreement” for Andylina in THE DARLING BABY at different times... the disappearing ink signatures both fade out at the SAME time. 

Watch the color episode Season 6, Episode 6...”A Warning from Warren.”  Watch for the scene pictured here and you’ll see a microphone on a boom stick dart into the bottom left hand corner of the scene. 

Those boom sticks are tricky devils!

Haha. I’m not even sure if that’s what they’re called. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"No, Franklin, a medal of wow. And fun. The frustrating thing is that we people love to complain,…"
58 minutes ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"There’s a few more folks! Can you name them?"
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Opie's Name
"My theory is that it was suggested by Dub Taylor, the guy who was the mailman and a few other…"
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In the Christian movie, “Finding Normal” they refer to the small town as…"
13 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Catsmeat's discussion Your favorite scene of all time
"I know I have already posted a few, but I must add. The scene with Barney dancing with Big Maude…"
13 hours ago
"Whoops, I see I have already posted a few scenes! Oh well, there are a lot of great ones. Hard to…"
13 hours ago
"I like when Barney and Big Maude dance there way out the door. That's one for sure.  Too…"
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, doors have a way of disappearing or moving around on TAGS.  Andy's back-kitchen…"
14 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"Jim Nabors was still "in the closet" when he was in TAGS, and did not officially come out…"
22 hours ago
Wilson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"I don't disagree with you, but I have known stars on TV to come out after one of their…"
23 hours ago
Wilson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Man, you guys really watch some of these episodes very close. I just watch them for their…"
23 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"Homosexuals have always been in the entertainment field, in or out of the closet. I do not see this…"
23 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service