iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 23731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those boom sticks are tricky devils!

Haha. I’m not even sure if that’s what they’re called. 

Ken Swartz was the Set Decorator for this episode (Barney's Physical) and many others. And if one looks close in the upper left corner, a "K Swartz" is in Room 65. The 65 represented the year it was filmed.

Where do you folks find this information? I want in too! ha ha.

This one is not really a big deal at all but I noticed it. In "Ellie Comes To Town," when Andy and Aunt B are walking into the drugstore after unlocking it themselves, in the first camera angle Andy is putting the key back over the door as he walks in. From the next camera angle he was just walking in without leaving the key. Just a thought.

I noticed something the other night.  In the episode where the Taylors leave for Hollywood, Warren drives them up to the bus stop; gets out of the car and stands with them on the curb.  When the bus arrives in just a few seconds, the squad car is gone.  Who moved it?  Warren is still on the side walk.

I guess a continuity guy was not in their budget!

I guess not...but it sure gives all the trained noticers something to watch for.

All of us TAGS heads!

So you met Thelma Lou! I bet that was awesome.

Yes, Betty Lynn is an awesome person. It is worth the trip to Mt. Airy just to meet her...although you can expect a long line. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
1 hour ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"Wow, nice find Dave Cline!!! I never noticed that before, but clearly that was not the real Barney…"
1 hour ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That wasn't too unusual in the days when almost every car had a bench seat, Dave.  Way…"
8 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Agreed, Wilson.  I enjoyed this conversation at first, but I honestly hate to pick apart my…"
8 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In "Ride Beyond Vengeance" a movie staring Chuck Connors and James MacArthur (among…"
14 hours ago
Dave Cline replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"Jerry Brutsche is Barneys stunt double in "Barneys Sidecar" and Luther's in…"
16 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"No, Franklin, a medal of wow. And fun. The frustrating thing is that we people love to complain,…"
21 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"There’s a few more folks! Can you name them?"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Opie's Name
"My theory is that it was suggested by Dub Taylor, the guy who was the mailman and a few other…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In the Christian movie, “Finding Normal” they refer to the small town as…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Catsmeat's discussion Your favorite scene of all time
"I know I have already posted a few, but I must add. The scene with Barney dancing with Big Maude…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Catsmeat's discussion Your favorite scene of all time
"Whoops, I see I have already posted a few scenes! Oh well, there are a lot of great ones. Hard to…"
yesterday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service