iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you ever noticed that although Andy and Opie sign the “marriage agreement” for Andylina in THE DARLING BABY at different times... the disappearing ink signatures both fade out at the SAME time. 

Watch the color episode Season 6, Episode 6...”A Warning from Warren.”  Watch for the scene pictured here and you’ll see a microphone on a boom stick dart into the bottom left hand corner of the scene. 

Those boom sticks are tricky devils!

Haha. I’m not even sure if that’s what they’re called. 

Ken Swartz was the Set Decorator for this episode (Barney's Physical) and many others. And if one looks close in the upper left corner, a "K Swartz" is in Room 65. The 65 represented the year it was filmed.

Where do you folks find this information? I want in too! ha ha.

This one is not really a big deal at all but I noticed it. In "Ellie Comes To Town," when Andy and Aunt B are walking into the drugstore after unlocking it themselves, in the first camera angle Andy is putting the key back over the door as he walks in. From the next camera angle he was just walking in without leaving the key. Just a thought.

I noticed something the other night.  In the episode where the Taylors leave for Hollywood, Warren drives them up to the bus stop; gets out of the car and stands with them on the curb.  When the bus arrives in just a few seconds, the squad car is gone.  Who moved it?  Warren is still on the side walk.

I guess a continuity guy was not in their budget!

I guess not...but it sure gives all the trained noticers something to watch for.

All of us TAGS heads!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bobby Fleet replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I've also noticed then Gomers legs are hanging off the roof, and the gun slides off the roof,…"
2 hours ago
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"BREAD"
2 hours ago
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"FINALLY!!! It was Goober in Season 6: "Look Paw, I'm Dancing!" I didn't think…"
16 hours ago
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That O'Malley was a sneaky one. He managed to sneak in a year-and-a-half later in Season 4 as…"
yesterday
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have you ever noticed? In the “ convicts at large “ episode, Andy greets Mr…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That is definitely trained noticing!"
yesterday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Just noticed in the "Barney's Sidecar" episode in season 4 that the two American…"
Sunday
Ralph Henderson replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"All these years both as a TAGS nut and Byrds fan and I never realized that was Clarence…"
Saturday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"In "Mayberry on Record" we see Clarence White playing the guitar in Floyd's Barber…"
Saturday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
""Falderal" That's one you don't hear every day!"
Friday
Ralph Henderson replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"That was "Old Aunt Mariah". What a classic! Charlene rebuffed his offer to sing…"
Friday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"Ernest T tuned and played an oil can while singing "Eatin Goober Peas"  "
Friday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service