iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you met Thelma Lou! I bet that was awesome.

Yes, Betty Lynn is an awesome person. It is worth the trip to Mt. Airy just to meet her...although you can expect a long line. 

i also had the privilege of meeting Maggie Peterson. 

She looks great! I bet she still sings like an angel too.

You should see when the Mayberry Moments show is in your area and definitely go.  She sings in that.

I want to take a trip to Mt. Airy one of these days soon. Do you know when they have the festivals there?

Mayberry Days is September 28 - 30th.  You can go to http://tagsrwc.com/the_ebullet/mayberry-event-calendar/ and see all the events.  As it pertains to Mayberry Days, you can go to mayberrydays.org.You should definitely go.

Thanks Larry!

Just saw this one, In Luck of Newton Monroe when and goes over to the vent  cover and asks Newton if the flue is open, Newton implies that it is not.  If the flue was not open no smoke would come from the vent cover in that scene.  Also after Andy stands up there is a visible flame from behind the vent cover, this could not happen either even if the flue had been open as the fire would have had to be huge and out of control, most likely burning down the court house. 

That first "and" above should be Andy not and. 

Just watched Family Visit for about the hundredth time and noticed that when Andy takes the whole crew for a drive, only one of Ollie and Nora's boys are in the car. Where is the other? Is Otis babysitting?

Just checked it out online at 8:01 you can see one son in between Andy and Ollie, in the back is the other son in a stripped shirt on the right side of Nora, Opie is sitting to the left of Aunt Bee so everyone is there.  

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Rare Nickle replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Bee taylor seen on the Eve Arden Show, (1957)"
4 hours ago
Leonard Blush is now a member of iMayberry Community
yesterday
Leonard Blush liked Larry Mealer's discussion Mayberry Government
yesterday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"BINGO! Well done!"
Wednesday
Floyd's Second Chair replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Is the line about Gomer...when Andy saved his life?"
Wednesday
Dr. Pendyke replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw Hal Smith on an episode of Peter Gunn. He played the night clerk at a fleabag hotel.…"
Tuesday
"Uncle Ollie! Here's an easy one: “Well that’s just about the silliest…"
Monday
"No, not Malcolm either. It's from Season 4."
Monday
c m smyrl left a comment for ColHarV
"Thank You  "
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"For the bonus....Malcolm?"
Monday
Dud replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Kerosene Cucumbers"
Monday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Otis, for sure. Who said “I taught him everything he knows!”"
Monday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service