iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EP:  The Family Visit.

Andy and Ollie hear on the radio that 'three' members of the Felch brothers gang just escaped from prison.

Later at the courthouse he gets a call about their capture and says - caught 'both' of them?  Then he calls Ollie and says - those 'two' escaped convicts are in the area.

EP: The Songfesters

Ever notice when Gomer and John Masters leave the building and then Gomer says he forgot his music and heads to go back into the building.  He 'pulls' the door open a bit from the outside and sees Barney inside sadly singing.

When they cut back to Gomer peeking in he is now slightly 'pushing' the door open from the outside.  That ain't no swinging door.

Good Eye, Bobby!

In Andy and the Lady Speeder when about half way through the show she tells Andy she appreciates his being so nice to her that she will just pay the fine and be on her way, she hands Andy $10.  He tells her that if she recalls the fine is actually $25.  Earlier as he was fining her the fines had totaled $50 not $25. 

In The New Doctor episode Barney leaves the courthouse without his gun belt, I don't remeber seeing him in full uniform without the gun belt before. 

In Ellie Saves a Girl the Lucy TV guide is displayed on the top right hand shelf in the drug store, they used this Lucy TV guide in several episodes. 

After all, they were filming at Desilu!

True, seems I read somewhere that it is an old one, something like 1954 or so.  Interesting to me that they saved them and used them over and over. 

I wish I had some of those old props from the show. Of course, no one would believe me when I told them!

Did anyone mention the picture of opera composer Giuseppe Verdi that appears in several episodes during council meetings? The picture looks like it should be a town father or something but nope....it's Verdi. 

I bet he couldn’t sing the light classics like Barney did at the musicalé try-outs. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Floyd's Second Chair replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Is the line about Gomer...when Andy saved his life?"
6 hours ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Saw Hal Smith on an episode of Peter Gunn. He played the night clerk at a fleabag hotel.…"
13 hours ago
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Uncle Ollie! Here's an easy one: “Well that’s just about the silliest…"
yesterday
"No, not Malcolm either. It's from Season 4."
yesterday
c m smyrl left a comment for ColHarV
"Thank You  "
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"For the bonus....Malcolm?"
yesterday
Dud replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Kerosene Cucumbers"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Otis, for sure. Who said “I taught him everything he knows!”"
Monday
Timothy G. liked UT Pendike's discussion TV Land RIP-OFF
Monday
"Here's a good one: "I woulda been here earlier, but I fell in with some evil…"
Sunday
Ralph Henderson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Here's a good one: "I woulda been here earlier, but I fell in with some evil…"
Sunday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Our choir director and part-time hotel clerk John Masters (aka Olan Soule) can be found in…"
Saturday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service