iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 24693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BARNEY: Andy, you can’t deliver a baby. Think back to Biology class.”

ANDY: What about it?

BARNEY: You FLUNKED!

Ever noticed in the episode: “Barney’s Replacement” that Barney resigned and walked out in his uniform, yet when he decided to withdraw his retirement, that Andy just happened to have Barney’s uniform hanging in the back room. 

Very interesting, Colonel. Maybe Andy bought a backup set due to Barney’s frequent resignations. 

There was someone in charge of continuity. This makes me crazy, all the mistakes. Such as Emma's last name was Watson in the bookie barber episode, yet Brand when Ellie came to town. 

I have the opposite response...I think it makes the show more interesting.  The continuity issues were due largely to them using one camera. Each angle change required changing the position of that one camera. You are correct that the continuity person must have been “somewhere’s else.”

I agree with you Larry...plus it makes it fun for us when we find the little inconsistencies. 

There was an extra uniform. All ready for the man from the capitol who was assigned to the sheriff. Never understood that one, how Barney got upset and thought Andy wanted to get rid of him. It was only TEMPORARY. No intention for that man to stay forever. Anyhow, he had a uniform right away. 

They even had one to fit Otis when he promised to 'Look like a deppity and act like a deppity'. I think they pretty much had a uniform to fit most everyone. in that back room.

A great line... makes me laugh every time, Dud. 

My wife said the same thing today, Gary... wasn’t he just “Temporary!”

And don’t forget they had an EXTRA one for Ernest T...even though Barney went home in a trench coat that day, he was in uniform the next day. 

And I almost forgot...there was always one for Gomer (although the sleeves were too short.)

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Michael Lieber is now a member of iMayberry Community
1 hour ago
Penny S Kennedy and Anne Santos are now friends
2 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I noticed today on The Big House that when Barney takes Andy outside to show him that he has Gomer…"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Iv'e been gone for a while, just checkin in and my first thought was Barney's First Car…"
12 hours ago
Ronnie Watkins updated their profile
15 hours ago
Ryan Murphy updated their profile
16 hours ago
Johnna Buntin updated their profile
17 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is the room Barney routinely used to interrogate Otis. Also, Barney used the room when he…"
21 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is more like never thought of it before. In one episode Ben Weaver has an elephant about…"
22 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have to say I have rarely seen the back room, and from that picture cannot quite figure out what it…"
23 hours ago
Profile IconChristopher Nelson, Crystal Lovell, kclj520 and 3 more joined iMayberry Community
yesterday
Roger Worley posted a status
"clip from YouTube on filming mistakes etc, it has several things I have never seen. Remove if not allowed https://youtu.be/Zhq1VAyHc0s"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service