iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 24693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here Dud, I see what you mean.

I agree Dud. 

BARNEY:  Remember back when kids hated their teachers?

ANDY:  Yeah. 

BARNEY: Those were the good old days.

It's pretty obvious, but have you all noticed Barney had some much-needed dental work done after the first season?

Are you sure that's not the uvula? All God's children got a uvula! Halleluvula!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This one is small and somewhat insignificant, but interesting nonetheless. In “Andy Saves Barney’s Morale,” Hilda Mae is sitting in the squad car telling Andy about Barney coming over to her house the night before. While she is telling the story, her voice is in kind of an echo. When the scene returns to the present in the car, the first couple of lines spoken by her and Andy are still in that echo mode. Curious...curious...curious. 

Never noticed. Does it seem intentional at all? 

The part when she is telling the story, the echo is definitely intentional.  When the scene returns back to the car, the echo there has to be unintentional.  After a line from each one, the echo goes away.

I believe that is the only "recollection" scene in TAGS?  Any others?   

I'll get you for this deputy.

How about when Any was telling Helen how he dropped of the fingerprint kit in the courthouse - 3 Wishes for Opie.

There was the time Andy told Hellen how Barney used Count Istvan Teleky (or however you spell it) to predict their upcoming wedding. I think most of that show was reaching back in the past. 

I believe you're right about the episode being largely flashbacks, but not narrations, like the Hilda Mae one in 'Andy Saves Barney's Morale'.  I know who was interfering with the echo effect....it was them bothersome brats that hang around my barn!!  DOGGONE THEM!!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Michael Lieber is now a member of iMayberry Community
1 hour ago
Penny S Kennedy and Anne Santos are now friends
2 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I noticed today on The Big House that when Barney takes Andy outside to show him that he has Gomer…"
12 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Iv'e been gone for a while, just checkin in and my first thought was Barney's First Car…"
12 hours ago
Ronnie Watkins updated their profile
15 hours ago
Ryan Murphy updated their profile
15 hours ago
Johnna Buntin updated their profile
17 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is the room Barney routinely used to interrogate Otis. Also, Barney used the room when he…"
21 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"This is more like never thought of it before. In one episode Ben Weaver has an elephant about…"
22 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Have to say I have rarely seen the back room, and from that picture cannot quite figure out what it…"
23 hours ago
Profile IconChristopher Nelson, Crystal Lovell, kclj520 and 3 more joined iMayberry Community
yesterday
Roger Worley posted a status
"clip from YouTube on filming mistakes etc, it has several things I have never seen. Remove if not allowed https://youtu.be/Zhq1VAyHc0s"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service