iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 25145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barney's Yearbook photo appears to be taken from the photo below, where Barney had a ventriloquist act to entertain troops in WWII. He looks about 18 though.

Here's the yearbook photo:

Good find, Mayor.  I wonder if, as Hall Monitor, Barney ever had to tell Andy and Sharon DeSpain to stop canoodling and get to class.

Ha ha!

Ol' Barn was a very big man on campus. In my high school we didn't even have a tin foil drive. 

Now that is some real-noticing. Godd one!

They don't let you into the volley ball court maintenance crew unless you've got a lot going for you. 

I am sure this has come up before but I am new here....

Ever notice there is no entrance to the TV Repair store between Floyd's Barber Shop and the Groceries and Meats store?

I guess meat was not considered "groceries" in Mayberry.

Floyd was doing a bit of moonlighting, repairing TVs, using a secret side entrance - probably one of those fake sliding bookcases. Once Floyd mysteriously disappears and by coincidence Emmitt Clark turns the barber complex into a fixit shop, no need for the door. Makes you wonder . . . 

Yeah, doors have a way of disappearing or moving around on TAGS.  Andy's back-kitchen door in the color episodes gets shifted over to the other wall, and there's a door in the courthouse between cell 2 and the wall with the big window by the heater and later it disappears too, and Andy is sitting in the bank vault with a pair of handcuffs waiting for that crook to pick the combination lock and he says that they lost the combination  years ago so they had to cut a door in through the back, but later on Barney has to bust his way out of that vault through a wall and into the beauty shop next door so that means the door was not there.  Do I get a nit-picky medal now?    

No, Franklin, a medal of wow. And fun. The frustrating thing is that we people love to complain, but there is virtually no one to complain to anymore. All for naught. Keep it rollin'.

I wouldn't call it complaining; I just call it noticing. 

Now that is funny.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"What's with the sudden deleted replies? Been three in a row lately."
9 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"So then I guess when Barn had a bush attached to his side car motorsickle and going right up…"
23 hours ago
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
yesterday
"This one."
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"You get an A + Franklin. Makes sense."
yesterday
yesterday
Bobby Fleet replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"We’ll have to give Barney a break on that one.  That was a true emergency."
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"On one occasion, in Jail Break Barney came into town driving a Ford Station wagon and he was going…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"Otis, on the other hand, parks correctly! See Hot Rod Otis. "
yesterday
Bobby Fleet replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"Yep, I did miss that one, Mayor.  The four I’m thinking of are all B/W..  it will…"
Saturday
Mayor Pike replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"Here is one you perhaps missed. "The Return of Barney Fife" . He swerves past other cars…"
Saturday
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I'm gonna go take a look at that.    I  noticed in another ep that when Earnest…"
Saturday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service