iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 23706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who else ever called her anything but "Ellie?" You just might have uncovered an Andy one-and-done, David.

Ellie and Andy

Attachments:

Thanks so much, Gary.  I have this photo in color, but B&W is how I remember them together.  Love it!

I have one:  I noticed that after Thomas A. Moody was given the key to the town he shook hands with 5 people but he didnt shake hands with Barney who was standing right there next to him and thats because if he’d stolen Barney’s watch then he wouldnt have had one to show him later up in the hotel room.  And whered Barn get thatfancy watch too, with 21 jewels and pure gold band, that pinches your wrist. Or maybe he was just  pullin his leg about that, Thomas Moody, aka- Sheldon Davis; known con man thief and cleptaminerac.  

Good one Franklin! Your trained noticer award is on the way.  

Thanks Mayor.  I noticed today that Barney was keeping a dog whistle in his left shirt pocket and was thinkin maybe you could hear it clatter against his bullet when he was diggin it out real fast that one time while trying to get Blue to comply with orders. And it would have been funny if Barney accidently pulled out his bullet from his pocket and tried to blow on it instead.  

Well, not sure if its the same one but I always thought it was the watch everyone pitched in and got him for his 5th anniversary in "Barney's Physical". That's what I always thought anyway. But that was a good job of noticin' tho.

Barney's Yearbook photo appears to be taken from the photo below, where Barney had a ventriloquist act to entertain troops in WWII. He looks about 18 though.

Here's the yearbook photo:

Good find, Mayor.  I wonder if, as Hall Monitor, Barney ever had to tell Andy and Sharon DeSpain to stop canoodling and get to class.

Ha ha!

Ol' Barn was a very big man on campus. In my high school we didn't even have a tin foil drive. 

Now that is some real-noticing. Godd one!

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"There’s a few more folks! Can you name them?"
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Opie's Name
"My theory is that it was suggested by Dub Taylor, the guy who was the mailman and a few other…"
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In the Christian movie, “Finding Normal” they refer to the small town as…"
4 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Catsmeat's discussion Your favorite scene of all time
"I know I have already posted a few, but I must add. The scene with Barney dancing with Big Maude…"
5 hours ago
"Whoops, I see I have already posted a few scenes! Oh well, there are a lot of great ones. Hard to…"
5 hours ago
"I like when Barney and Big Maude dance there way out the door. That's one for sure.  Too…"
5 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, doors have a way of disappearing or moving around on TAGS.  Andy's back-kitchen…"
5 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"Jim Nabors was still "in the closet" when he was in TAGS, and did not officially come out…"
14 hours ago
Wilson replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"I don't disagree with you, but I have known stars on TV to come out after one of their…"
14 hours ago
Wilson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Man, you guys really watch some of these episodes very close. I just watch them for their…"
15 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion TVLand Finally Breaks Out From The Tired, Worn Out Episodes
"Homosexuals have always been in the entertainment field, in or out of the closet. I do not see this…"
15 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"As to the water crock, in one episode Barney serves water from a pitcher, "
15 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service