iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 25321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have to say I have rarely seen the back room, and from that picture cannot quite figure out what it is or why it is there.

This is the room Barney routinely used to interrogate Otis. Also, Barney used the room when he would extract information with hypnosis, ink blot tests, and tests using modern electronal equipment. 

This is more like never thought of it before. In one episode Ben Weaver has an elephant about selling on the street, directly implying it's against Mayberry law. Yet in another, Colonel Harvey sets up shop on the street, and all he needed was a license. Of course, Newton Munroe also was on the street, and all he had to do was prove his merchandise wasn't stolen.

I noticed today on The Big House that when Barney takes Andy outside to show him that he has Gomer 'manning the blockhouse lookout' , when they came out the back door of the courthouse a small piece of white plaster or something fell off the wall and landed on the sidewalk in front of them.  

I was watching TV Or Not TV yesterday.  When Deputy Fise comes into the courthouse with his shotgun and strapped cap, he returns the shotgun to the locked gun rack by simply sliding it back in.  Maybe I’m missing something, but if one can slide a gun in, wouldn’t one be able to slide a gun out, even with the lock bar?

I watched it here, Bernie,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjh5bGJ4btk

Does seem you're correct although Miss Blake is standing in the way for a clear look.

I'm gonna go take a look at that.   

I  noticed in another ep that when Earnest T. throws a rock through Mrs Whiley's window it looks like it's made out of paper and they added sound effects for breaking glass.  They never do fix the window, you can see it later when Andy and Barney drag ETB out of the house,  and it's blowing in the breeze. 

You get an A + Franklin. Makes sense.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Yeah, I have a heck of a time navigating around this thing sometimes trying to find where I posted…"
2 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That's it Shorty.  I was just talking about that episode recently and just by coincidence…"
3 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Rafe Hollister sings it at the musicale"
3 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yep. The secret FBI handshake, and it was the same guy who played a would-be bank robber in The…"
5 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You got it Shorty. Every law officer ought to know the FBI handshake!"
9 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Schizophreniacs did it."
10 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"If I have a quarter million"
14 hours ago
Mayor Pike liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
yesterday
Mayor Pike liked Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"OK, time for another! What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to Bobby Fleet's discussion Wrong Way Fife
"It is not Barney, but Andy parks the wrong way in front of his house when he brings Tom Silby home…"
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service