iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 26089

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always assumed that Andy and Barney had to share the squad car for personal use. They even double dated in it. Mayberry County must’ve had pretty lax rules about government property! Either way, Barney says when he walks in that he is there to drive them to the party. 

Later in that same episode, Ernest T cuts in on his rival during the dance by hitting him over the head with a flower pot. The man is knocked out and lying on the floor for the rest of the scene. Nobody goes to help or check on him.

Well, if you wanted to cut in and dance with Romina, and some guy snubs you, would YOU knock him out and then help him?  Nooooooot me.  Must be the New Doctor wasn't at the shindig.

Good one, @Mark Steves
Guy got walloped pretty good and nobody cared.
It’s like when that crook slipped Barney some knock out drops and Andy just leaves him laying there to ‘sleep it off, tiger” I would be having a doc check him out. No tellin what was in those knockout drops

Anybody ever noticed?

Aunt Bee comes in the BACK door if the Courthouse instead of the FRONT door in the episode, “Gentleman Dan” and does so twice!

Right you are, Colonel. Doesn't she also do that in a 'sode featuring the guitar player? Bringing him a fried chicken meal?

That back door should be more or less the employees entrance, yet Andy and Barney rarely use it.

In “Andy Saves Barney’s Morale”, Andy goes around town telling folks that he is replacing Barney because Barney has lost the confidence of the people. The first people he tells this to are Jud and Chester, who are playing checkers on the porch of the Mayberry Hotel. They are both surprised. Andy then goes to the barber shop and tells the men there the same story. Among the group gathered in the barber shop is Chester. He is wearing the same clothes and looks just as shocked by the news as he was two minutes ago! Short term memory loss? And how did he beat Andy to the barber shop? (I guess it’s possible that this scene occurred later in the day.) 

That's some first-class noticing right there,  Mark.  I never would have noticed that. 

Ordering a gold forehead star for you, Mark.

In a lot of episodes when there's a scene in town and extras are walking around in the background the same ones will suddenly re-appear walking in another direction. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Pretty clever Keevy! You posted some very “cool” potato chips! Groovy!"
14 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What episode did I just watch?"
20 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Good un', Franklin!"
20 hours ago
""Think I'll split over there and try some of those cool looking potato chips.""
20 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"You got it, Bobby....it is the Rigsbys who live in Bannertown.  I think Parnell might be…"
Friday
Bobby Fleet replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Maybe you could borrow the fifty Bernie, from oh let's say, Parnell Rigsby?"
Friday
"If I were rich, I’d give $50 to the first person with the correct answer."
Friday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"I rented No Time for Sergeants on Amazon yesterday even though I can probly recite the whole…"
Friday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
Thursday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
Thursday
"Apparently, it’s pretty close to Mayberry.  And, it’s a husband and wife."
Thursday
Bernie Fife liked ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service