iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 27579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same episode - when Andy and Aunt Bee come home from the race, and Opie is moping on the couch, there are a few items on the end table next to the couch including a small chest in the rear.  When they switch to the closeups of Opie you should be able to see that small chest but don't.  Might not even be the same table based on the color.

The boys in the lab need to know who was the last person to touch that chest, you lay persons have to learn............

Prints, prints! What we need are prints!

When the Gold Truck was coming through... Andy put on his holster and pistol... does anybody else think that if Andy didn’t want to attract attention, then why would he strap on a gun. Just curious?

How about in "Dogs, Dogs, Dogs", when Andy, Barney, and Opie are walking back to the courthouse after the first dog Opie 'helped' follow him runs off?  They open the courthouse door, and there sit four or five more dogs.  Which one opened the door for the others?  Not Otis.  He's locked up.  Just wondered.

The dog that wanted to drive when Barney was taking them out in the country.  Barney had to move him out of the driver's seat and explain that he would be sitting up front because he was driving.  

When Sam Muggins gets caught making some bathtub brew to liven up Christmas in "The Christmas Story", and Ben Weaver wants him arrested because he thinks Sam will sell it and cut into his profit, he admits selling spirits himself.  But they live in a dry country, right?

A dry COUNTY, that is.  I gotta stop sampling my own corn brew so often.

In the episode “A Girl for Goober,” the door knob is on the right side of the door from the inside of Sam’s house. In the next episode, “Mayberry R.F.D.,” the door knob is on the left. It remains that way in the series “Mayberry R. F. D.”

Noticed that Ernest T. broke the exact same window twice within the same episode. Wonder if there was a window pane “fixer” close around?  Haha 

Some of you people are sharp, paying strict attention. Do TAGS viewers realize glass wasn't involved? A substitute was used plus breaking glass sound effects.

I saw something I never noticed before, and can't find it among any of these fine comments.

When Aunt Bee was getting on the bus, in 'Andy and Opie, Bachelors', the bus driver yells at her 'ALL ABOARD!!'  When she covers her ears, she pulls her earring off.  She's very subtle about it, but it's also obvious. 

(Good thing the sewer wasn't right there, where Opie's friend got his head stuck in another episode!)

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

George's TV Repair replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I went to grade school with a girl, who for years, would vehemently correct anyone who give her…"
yesterday
Keevy Hazelton replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I barely remember telephone exchanges. They were used to represent the first two letters of a 7…"
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Things We Wonder About
"I’ve often wondered about phone numbers on The Andy Griffith Show like: 371J, or MP-3791 etc.…"
Thursday
Ronald Stutes replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"General Mills and General Foods were separate companies. General Foods was merged into Kraft Foods…"
Thursday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Correct!"
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot…"
Wednesday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
""I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot…"
Wednesday
mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot machine! What…"
Wednesday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service