iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 19145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was probably just the lightin'

- like Andy said

And Barney's shaking hand gave such a cool "strobe light" effect...ha ha ha

like andy said...

Ep: the Governor

Freeze the scene where the license plate is shown on the Governors car. Read the name of the state. It appears to be NC, but the letters are not all real letters...

EP: Mayberry On Record

This may be more in the category of something that dawned on me for the first time rather than noticing something for the first time, but shouldn't all the regular citizens have a lot of extra spending money after getting dividend checks from their folk album?  The royalties will continue for some time, and even if they don't get rich, they should at least have some extra cash.  It seems Barney should have more in his savings than what he had when he bought his first car later. 

Have you ever noticed that in the very first episode, Opie has a lamp on his nightstand, but when Andy carries him into his room later, the lamp is missing and a globe is in it's place.

Curious...curious...curious.
Ep: A Black Day for Mayberry

In the chase scene after the Gold Truck leaves with Barney inside...the truck and the squad car pass the same roadside scenes over and over.

I've noticed that one.  The place where the squad car cuts off the gold truck is a spot they just passed several seconds earlier. 

Yes, I've noticed that.  Actually the gold (cold, cold, I did not say GOLD) truck passes that place three times before being stopped by Andy.  Me and Laura Lee Hobbs noticed the action is filmed from three angles.   

You and Laura Lee have keen vision, ever considered a career in law enforcement? But do remember, it's Mayberry, gateway to danger. 

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Lol.....I love it!"
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Boy, giraffes are selfish."
Monday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Yes, that’s him. I imagine Ernest T. may have chucked a rock or two through Jelsic’s…"
Monday
ColHarV posted a discussion

Favorite One-Liners

What is your FAVORITE “one liner” from the episodes?(Just leave one at a time please, to allow…See More
Sunday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"I’m not sure this fits here exactly, but I have a trivia question, based on a few lines from…"
Saturday
Larry Grainger replied to Larry Grainger's discussion Mayberry Christmas 2017
"We are three weeks away. Get your tickets now!"
Saturday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Last night, while watching the episode “The Loaded Goat,” I noticed something for the…"
Saturday
Donna Calloway is now a member of iMayberry Community
Saturday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Barney’s judo teacher, I believe."
Nov 16
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"That’s always one of my favorite exchanges. Andy = “I’m all ears.” Barney…"
Nov 16
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Proof!!!!"
Nov 15
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Yes Sir! That Frank sure is smart, as Goober would say. Despite Helen's denials, her and Frank…"
Nov 14

© 2017   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service