iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 18852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the episode "TV or not TV", Andy introduced Goober as Goober Beasley instead of Goober Pyle.

And Floyd was Floyd Colby in his first appearance, instead of Floyd Lawson.

I just recently saw something while watching a DVD set that I have had for years but never watched until now. At the end of the show Andy and Opie walk back down the road at the lake and they go away from the camera and they have a pretty good catch of fish. It seems to bring back a faint TV memory for me as a toddler in the mid sixties. On this DVD they also include the Post Toastie ads and corn flakes.

they also had sanka coffee commercials, but why anyone would want to drink decaffeinated coffee is beyond me and mine...

In A Black Day for Mayberry I am fairly certain that the big heavy gold truck can not stop in time to not bump into Andy's car - they cut the scene right before this happens! Watch the scene where Andy blocks the truck and let me know what you think.

I re-wound it a few times and it does look like that truck might have crashed into the side of Andy's patrol car but then it might have barley barely missed it by inches before coming to a stop, then they show Andy open the driver's door and get out and there was about tree feet of space between them.   Way to look- out Mayor Pike. Good eyes there.                      

I noticed a small one the other night:   Helen and Thelma Lou were coming out of the theater in 'Fun Girls' and the poster on the wall said: Gary Grant instead of Cary Grant.  Musta been some legality thing going on there.      

Mayor Pike and Franklin Dickerson...y'all are both official "trained-noticers!"

In Andy's Vacation Opie is nowhere to be seen and I also wonder how Andy got up to the lake.

Maybe Aunt Bee or Otis drove him up there. Haha

did you ever notice how a trip to the woodshed changed arnord winklers attitude significantly  In "the haunted house"?

I did,  and I think today's world needs more woodsheds!

Have you ever noticed how Andy turns to "mush" when Helen gets her dander up? Haha

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Al Becker left a comment for Chuck Hansen
"Welcome to Mayberry!"
10 hours ago
Al Becker posted a status
"I come into rooms real nice."
20 hours ago
Al Becker updated their profile
20 hours ago
Chuck Hansen is now a member of iMayberry Community
yesterday
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"AND his breathing--WOW!!  Eleanora could put a breathing lesson on a feller.  I agree…"
Sep 18
Mayor Pike replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"He did improve a bit however with the help of Miss Poultice. His "me theys" were…"
Sep 18
Thelscuz replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"One lesson ole Barn never did learn was that he was a really BAD singer.  Never could…"
Sep 17
Bernie Fife replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Andy sometimes seemed a little thick-headed. In "The Return Of Malcolm Merriweather", it…"
Sep 17
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"'nothing quite as sweet' or 'nothing half as sweet' as Juanita... Juanita.…"
Sep 15
Kathy Hinkley updated their profile
Sep 14
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"Drinkin!"
Sep 11
Eric is now a member of iMayberry Community
Sep 11

Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast