iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 24330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Jubal, I am familiar with Greene County, Pennsylvania, but there were red dog rods there, and main roads were paved. They say 10% of Americans still have no telephones to this very day. I have trouble picturing the bus traveling on dirt roads. No matter what state, before the interstate highway system, there were still two-lane state routes. I defer to you, Jubal, although I'd never trust you with matches nor corn squeezin's.

By the by, yes, there was a dirty coal furnace in the basement in ONE episode, but otherwise usually a big gas heater setting by the cells. The mayor's second floor office may have been chilly.

True. In “The Luck of Newton Monroe”... Newton was cleaning g the furnace in the basement. In another episode Andy used the gas heater to get Gomer to save his life and stop the favors. 

Good catch Gary W. Burg. 

Sharp eyes, Gary and Colonel Harvey. 

By the way, Colonel....can you bottle up some 'medicine' I just made?   hehehe

Can I get it at “cost” for my Elixir? Haha

Not sure what red dog rods are, Gary, but thanks for the reply.  Good thing they got the loaded goat out of the jail before he removed the Mayor's office from upstairs, hey?  And the two heaters!  That furnace smoked like my barn did when those bothersome brats burned.....erm....when the barn accidentally burned to the ground.

Red dog is like red-colored shale, shaved stone.

https://www.farmanddairy.com/columns/red-dog-covered-back-roads-60-...

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"You are sooooo good...."
7 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"News paper classified add:  " A fixer-upper. 1939 Hudson Terraplane. Fallen on last week…"
8 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Here is one that could relate to more than one episode however determine which episode I just…"
10 hours ago
"Darn,  everyone was to quick.  I didn't get a chance.  "I got something to…"
10 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Yes, that's it!  But TV dinners will do. As Andy says "I like em"."
13 hours ago
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Oh, it must be leggalamm? Andy’s favorite dish. Leg of Lamb. Miss Crump didn’t know how…"
14 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"That was roast beef that Virgil dumped. This is a different type of roast meat. "
16 hours ago
"Cousin Vergil?"
19 hours ago
"What episode did I just watch?"
yesterday
"You got it Shorty. Good job. But I think Otis sold his car to Charley Varney and it was somebody…"
Monday
"I like to see butterflies not bats.  Maybe we should ask Charlie Varney.  "
Monday
Shorty Cox replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Let’s Play Clue?
"Sha-zam,  You are good.  That is it.   "
Monday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service