iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 27504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!  what a find.  That's what I call some real noticing. Out-standing. 

I agree....even the boys down at the lab might have missed that one.  (I wonder if Ben was also wearing yellow socks.)

Hotel Rates Spiraling 

Season 3- Briscoe opted for the $1.75 rate without a bath.

($2.50 with)

Season 5-Jerry Miller’s rate was $3.00, but he stayed at the Courthouse on the cot due to lack of funds. 

These price increases have got to be “nipped!” 

Still cheaper than Raleigh- $7.

Who's Jerry Miller ???

Jerry Miller may be Robey Miller's boy!! He looks just like Robey!! (I might have spelled her name wrong)

Anyway, I've always liked Jerry Van Dyke in those episodes. I think he would have made a good replacement for Barney.

There we go. Thanks, Rube.

Van Dyke was offered the deputy role but opted instead to take a starring role in a show most critics regard as the worst television program ever produced- 'My Mother the Car.' Hope he got a new agent.

I haven't seen a post on this one yet, but someone must have noticed that Bobby Fleet and His Band With the Beat became Freddy Fleet's band when they helped the Mayberry band get their trip to Raleigh.  Yes?

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

mayberryfan replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I can't stand the thought of the US Mail conducting business through a slot machine! What…"
5 hours ago
mayberryfan replied to ColHarV's discussion FUN with the LINES from the SHOW
"both even"
6 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Andy, talking about the “desperate female”, Elly"
7 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I haven't seen a post on this one yet, but someone must have noticed that Bobby Fleet and His…"
8 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to UT Pendike's discussion B&W vs COLOR
"My favorite color ep! Emmett: "Do we sit on this, too?"Howard: "No, no Emmett!…"
19 hours ago
Keevy Hazelton replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Van Dyke was offered the deputy role but opted instead to take a starring role in a show most…"
19 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"There we go. Thanks, Rube."
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to UT Pendike's discussion B&W vs COLOR
"And Howard and his bear skin rug!"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service