iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 22876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ep: The Loaded Goat

When Barney goes into the shed where Jimmy the Goat was eating Dynamite, it is very dark, causing Barney to have to light a match...part of the comedy of the scene. But when Jimmy was in a few minutes earlier, the place is well lit

It was probably just the lightin'

- like Andy said

And Barney's shaking hand gave such a cool "strobe light" effect...ha ha ha

like andy said...

Ep: the Governor

Freeze the scene where the license plate is shown on the Governors car. Read the name of the state. It appears to be NC, but the letters are not all real letters...

EP: Mayberry On Record

This may be more in the category of something that dawned on me for the first time rather than noticing something for the first time, but shouldn't all the regular citizens have a lot of extra spending money after getting dividend checks from their folk album?  The royalties will continue for some time, and even if they don't get rich, they should at least have some extra cash.  It seems Barney should have more in his savings than what he had when he bought his first car later. 

Have you ever noticed that in the very first episode, Opie has a lamp on his nightstand, but when Andy carries him into his room later, the lamp is missing and a globe is in it's place.

Curious...curious...curious.
Ep: A Black Day for Mayberry

In the chase scene after the Gold Truck leaves with Barney inside...the truck and the squad car pass the same roadside scenes over and over.

I've noticed that one.  The place where the squad car cuts off the gold truck is a spot they just passed several seconds earlier. 

Yes, I've noticed that.  Actually the gold (cold, cold, I did not say GOLD) truck passes that place three times before being stopped by Andy.  Me and Laura Lee Hobbs noticed the action is filmed from three angles.   

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Here Dud, I see what you mean."
6 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I believe you're right about the episode being largely flashbacks, but not narrations, like…"
9 hours ago
Larry Grainger replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion The Darling Episodes
"<———And so is that lady in the picture with me. "
11 hours ago
"Yes he is. "
11 hours ago
Dud replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"There was the time Andy told Hellen how Barney used Count Istvan Teleky (or however you spell it)…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion The Darling Episodes
"Rodney is a nice fellow. I met and talked with him once. He's good people."
yesterday
Bobby Fleet replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I'll get you for this deputy. How about when Any was telling Helen how he dropped of the…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"I believe that is the only "recollection" scene in TAGS?  Any others?   "
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"The part when she is telling the story, the echo is definitely intentional.  When the scene…"
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Andy's Dad
"The man seems slim enough to be Don Knott's dad, not Andy's."
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Never noticed. Does it seem intentional at all? "
yesterday
"I’m going to see to it that Rodney doesn’t see this page...it might leave him…"
Wednesday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service