iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 23754

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Correction: Frankie Flint asks for chawin' tobacco for her pa in Walker's drugstore.

As to the water crock, in one episode Barney serves water from a pitcher, 

Ep: The Loaded Goat

When Barney goes into the shed where Jimmy the Goat was eating Dynamite, it is very dark, causing Barney to have to light a match...part of the comedy of the scene. But when Jimmy was in a few minutes earlier, the place is well lit

It was probably just the lightin'

- like Andy said

And Barney's shaking hand gave such a cool "strobe light" effect...ha ha ha

like andy said...

Ep: the Governor

Freeze the scene where the license plate is shown on the Governors car. Read the name of the state. It appears to be NC, but the letters are not all real letters...

EP: Mayberry On Record

This may be more in the category of something that dawned on me for the first time rather than noticing something for the first time, but shouldn't all the regular citizens have a lot of extra spending money after getting dividend checks from their folk album?  The royalties will continue for some time, and even if they don't get rich, they should at least have some extra cash.  It seems Barney should have more in his savings than what he had when he bought his first car later. 

Have you ever noticed that in the very first episode, Opie has a lamp on his nightstand, but when Andy carries him into his room later, the lamp is missing and a globe is in it's place.

Curious...curious...curious.
Ep: A Black Day for Mayberry

In the chase scene after the Gold Truck leaves with Barney inside...the truck and the squad car pass the same roadside scenes over and over.

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"And the shift lever on the steering column."
9 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IyNp_oS1KU If it works, here is a link.  "
9 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
12 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"Wow, nice find Dave Cline!!! I never noticed that before, but clearly that was not the real Barney…"
12 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That wasn't too unusual in the days when almost every car had a bench seat, Dave.  Way…"
19 hours ago
Jubal Foster replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Agreed, Wilson.  I enjoyed this conversation at first, but I honestly hate to pick apart my…"
19 hours ago
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In "Ride Beyond Vengeance" a movie staring Chuck Connors and James MacArthur (among…"
yesterday
Dave Cline replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"Jerry Brutsche is Barneys stunt double in "Barneys Sidecar" and Luther's in…"
yesterday
Gary W. Burg replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"No, Franklin, a medal of wow. And fun. The frustrating thing is that we people love to complain,…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Floyd's Stunt Doubles in Goober's Contest
"There’s a few more folks! Can you name them?"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to John Lane's discussion Opie's Name
"My theory is that it was suggested by Dub Taylor, the guy who was the mailman and a few other…"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to mayberryfan's discussion Mayberry Elsewhere
"In the Christian movie, “Finding Normal” they refer to the small town as…"
yesterday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service