iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I recently noticed (I probably have before, but just never gave it much thought) that in "Andy's Rich Girlfriend" in the opening scene, they all go out to the lake in the squad car.  At the end of the episode, Andy goes back out there after being verbally adjusted by Peggy and discovered her there as well, skipping rocks across the water.  My question is how would Peggy have gotten out there as there was no car in sight (even though she had shiny new Thunderbird convertible) except the one Andy had driven?  As Gomer said, it makes you think!

She took Uber

Maybe it belonged to Rose, and she sent for it after she settled into her new abode. ;-)

I wonder if that went all the way over to the front door?

It does Dave.  If you watch the episode, you'll see them "step up" to go to the door.

Rafe Hollister had a very old father. In the County Nurse episode, he said his daddy lived to be 100. Using some basic ciphering, that means his father was at least 60 or so when Rafe was born.
Rafe's mom was obviously a child bride!

And his daddy was one virile son-of-a-gun.

In Season 1 Episode 32, Bringing Up Opie, I think I see the Sheriff's badge on the wrong side of his shirt.  the guys usually wear their badges over their left pocket.

On the top picture, Sheriff Taylors hair is parted on the wrong side, I've always thought this scene was shot thru a mirror .

That is s great "notice" Rare!

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Dud replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Miracle Salve"
6 hours ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Petula oblongata"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Selfish!"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Tweeky"
Saturday
Plain Claude Beaman updated their profile
Friday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Purple socks"
Friday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Cor-sage"
Friday
Dave Cline replied to Dave's discussion Looking for a specific episode with Barney.....
"In "Barney and the Governor" after he drinks from the crock, he has a hard time making it…"
Friday
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Nice"
Friday
Dave Cline replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Door Prize"
Friday
Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Trouble check"
Thursday
George's TV Repair replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Now that's funny!"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service