iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!  You must be a trained noticer!

The Mayberry Prohibition ended with the black and white episodes.

Frank brought strange French wine to Andy's and Andy offered Howard a beer at the lodge! Also, the weird professor was feeding wine to Aunt Bee.

...ever notice that the girl who organized the class reunion looked like Thelma Lou, and also that same girl came into Andy's house with all the other girls in 'A wife for Andy'  ?             Betty Lynn has very good acting skills.  

Yes, I noticed Franklin.  Played the character 'Floss' in the reunion episode.  Did a good job with her.

I get tickled when Andy asks Barney where Thelma Lou went.  Barney says:  "Floss got a a hold of her"

no, the only person I think looks like Thelma Lou is Sharon deSpain...

I believe the actress your thinking of is Barbara Perry...

you're right.  Now that you mention it Sharon DeSpain did look a lot like Thelma Lou.

I also think it's funny in the second reunion episode when Aunt Bee is looking over the names of the guests she reads "Sharon DeSpain" and says she remembers that name.  Andy quickly says "we were in Civics Club together". 

btw, Sharon deSpain was played by Peggy McCay

Lydia Crosswathe was sitting in the diner at a table with a white-haired man who could be her father in Earnest T. Joins The Army.  It was when Barney ordered breakfast at the counter and then asked the fella next to him; who was reading the paper, to pass the sugar. It was Earnest T.  and Barney arrested him.

Probably Lydia's father. He hates his job.
That was the breakfast that might have been too much for Hoss Cartwright. Btw, I'm not so sure that was Lydia. We only get a brief look, but maybe others can weigh in.

In episode 1 the new house keeper, when Aunt Bee first comes into the house, there is a picture of a woman on the wall in the living room; must be Andy's wife. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Latest Activity

Dud replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Miracle Salve"
6 hours ago
Dr. Pendyke replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Petula oblongata"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Selfish!"
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Tweeky"
Saturday
Plain Claude Beaman updated their profile
Friday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Purple socks"
Friday
Mrs. Mendlebright replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Cor-sage"
Friday
Dave Cline replied to Dave's discussion Looking for a specific episode with Barney.....
"In "Barney and the Governor" after he drinks from the crock, he has a hard time making it…"
Friday
Dave Cline replied to ColHarV's discussion Say a Word
"Nice"
Friday
Dave Cline replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Door Prize"
Friday
Bernie Fife replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Trouble check"
Thursday
George's TV Repair replied to Bernie Fife's discussion Say two words?
"Now that's funny!"
Thursday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service