iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 23219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Franklin!

Almost looks more like a young girl age 10 or so?
The middle picture shows Opie giving Aunt Bee some "good".
In the color episodes, there are always eleven index card notices on Floyd's barbershop bulletin board. Some appear to be written in red and some in black. I haven't yet got a closer look at them.
Me either but we know for a fact there wasn't one for a falcon keeper...

Who's been messing up the bulletin board?

Barney celebrated 5 years on the force in "Barney's Physical." (S5E2), yet it was noted that he'd been a Deputy for 10 years in Citizen's Arrest", the season before (S4E11)when Andy found the receipt for the first revolver he ever issued Barney.  

As Aunt Bee, Thelma Lou, Floyd and Opie are preparing for Barney's surprise party, to celebrate his being on the force for 5 years, the single date calendar of the wall reads "May 15". After Barney enters the courthouse the date has changed to "May 16".

Whichever it is...Happy anniversary Barney!

I'm a little proud of myself for my first post; I read through all the posts, and I didn't see this one.  If I'm wrong and it was already posted, I think I might go out and get The Herpes.  It's from "Ellie for Council" and we can't have those dangburn doors a slammin'!

Nice catch LaysOnMyChest. A great first post?

Thank you kindly.  I'm a school teacher, and I watch TAGS nearly every day during my break.  A nice little break from the "real world."  I use the show to teach idioms and plot development, and of course..bud nippin' 101!

A right nice place you have here!  

Cool. When I was teaching, I used to stop the lines and initiate "trouble checks" when my students weren't behaving as expected in the halls. They also used to get a kick out of the phrase "more power to ya' ", when I used it in appropriate situations. ;-)

Have you ever noticed....

That-   Big Maude Tyler,  from Convicts at Large, was also Eleanora Poultice;  aka -  Barney's voice teacher. 

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Dr. Pendyke replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"Pike was a befuddled, somewhat confused mayor, but at heart he was a nice guy. Stoner was just a…"
17 hours ago
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"How did such a jerk ever get elected mayor?"
21 hours ago
Dud replied to Randy Higgins's discussion Mayberry Town Seal
"The only fire I saw on the series was the time Jubal Foster burned down his own barn makin'…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was pretentious... an interloper. I've never seen such a clear case of pretentious…"
yesterday
Dud replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Musta been a popular name back then. I like how the writers named people on the show. All unusual…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"He was a joke cracker."
Friday
Gary W. Burg replied to Gary W. Burg's discussion Okay, Which Is It ---Pike or Stoner ?
"It was Bobby Fleet who remarked how if there was a beauty contest in Mayberry, no one would win."
Thursday
Bernie Fife replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Not sure where this belongs but I was watching an early episode of My Three Sons called The Blind…"
Thursday
Dud replied to Roger Worley's discussion Opie's mom?
"Try here: Youtube Video"
Oct 16
Cornelia Shields is now a member of iMayberry Community
Oct 15
"Here are two pictures of Sheldon Leonard. One of them shows him as the bartender in that movie."
Oct 15
"Yes, Burt was the cop, played by Ward Bond (Wagon Train), but you have Leonard nailed, cha-ching…"
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service