iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 20121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barney celebrated 5 years on the force in "Barney's Physical." (S5E2), yet it was noted that he'd been a Deputy for 10 years in Citizen's Arrest", the season before (S4E11)when Andy found the receipt for the first revolver he ever issued Barney.  

As Aunt Bee, Thelma Lou, Floyd and Opie are preparing for Barney's surprise party, to celebrate his being on the force for 5 years, the single date calendar of the wall reads "May 15". After Barney enters the courthouse the date has changed to "May 16".

Whichever it is...Happy anniversary Barney!

I'm a little proud of myself for my first post; I read through all the posts, and I didn't see this one.  If I'm wrong and it was already posted, I think I might go out and get The Herpes.  It's from "Ellie for Council" and we can't have those dangburn doors a slammin'!

Nice catch LaysOnMyChest. A great first post?

Thank you kindly.  I'm a school teacher, and I watch TAGS nearly every day during my break.  A nice little break from the "real world."  I use the show to teach idioms and plot development, and of course..bud nippin' 101!

A right nice place you have here!  

Cool. When I was teaching, I used to stop the lines and initiate "trouble checks" when my students weren't behaving as expected in the halls. They also used to get a kick out of the phrase "more power to ya' ", when I used it in appropriate situations. ;-)

Have you ever noticed....

That-   Big Maude Tyler,  from Convicts at Large, was also Eleanora Poultice;  aka -  Barney's voice teacher. 

And she also looks a lot like Ralph Henderson.

A similar item: One of the convicts was also one of the Fun Girls. Amazing what some makeup can do! 

That's one of her aliases since she broke out of the State Pen.

"There's nobody here!"

I just noticed the mysterious "Barney's Cave Rescue Woman". She is not there. Then she shows up. Then she is gone. Then she is back. See clips numbered in order below. Also Gomer disappears for a clip as well!

The man in the glasses seen in all four pictures; seems like I read where he was involved in the show's production in some way. I've seen him in other eps as well. Can anyone confirm?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Mrs. Mendlebright replied to Thelscuz's discussion Lessons Learned
"Well if it helps any Keevy, remember how it played out when Floyd punched that other man in…"
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Yep, that’s correct, Larry.  (And, I thought that might be a tough one.)"
yesterday
Larry Grainger replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"I think that was Andy talking to Opie in the episode “Opie’s Charity.”  This…"
yesterday
"“Well, if it ain’t Charley Moneybags, the big philanthropist” Said, by?  To?"
yesterday
"“Well, if it ain’t Charley Moneybags, the big philanthropist” Said, by?  To?"
yesterday
Gary Craig replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Normally in TV shows and movies, there is a person who's job is called "Continuity."…"
Feb 17
Rare Nickle replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"That scene shot thru a mirror."
Feb 17
Joe Hoover replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"there is no pillar just left of the log in the bottom scene"
Feb 17
Count Istvan Teleky left a comment for ColHarV
"Many thanks Colonel!"
Feb 17
Count Istvan Teleky liked ColHarV's profile
Feb 17
Count Istvan Teleky liked ColHarV's profile
Feb 17
Mayor Pike replied to Dud's discussion TAGS stars found in other productions...
"Just saw Mayor Stoner in "Treasury Men in Action", a 50's era show that I found at…"
Feb 14

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service