iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 24896

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard this a a picture of Frances Bavier in her broadway days. It is in other episodes hanging in different places too.

You can also notice in that first episode or maybe more eps, that the whole front-door side of the living room is raised about six inches on a platform about four feet wide. Probly part of the removable set. I imagine they could grab whole sections of the set and just pull it out and move it around. That might explain why the kitchen door is moved in the color shows.  They probly used that stage for another show or something and then put it back together wrong as a simple human error.  There's a scene I watched  today showing Roger Hanover and Aunt Bee in the kitchen and its shot from 'behind' the kitchen sink.  BTW   that Roger,  I can't stand him.   

There are a couple of scenes where the camera is behind the kitchen range also, as if it is pulled out from the way a good ways.  I think one is the very first episode where Opie is boiling 45 minute eggs.

Can somebody please post a screen shot of the picture. I can not find it but would like to see it.
Thanks

I will post a screenshot the first chance I get and when I remember how. I just finally got off work and to be honest I'm too pooped. 

You should be able to click on the picture and it will enlarge. 

Thanks Franklin!

Almost looks more like a young girl age 10 or so?
The middle picture shows Opie giving Aunt Bee some "good".
In the color episodes, there are always eleven index card notices on Floyd's barbershop bulletin board. Some appear to be written in red and some in black. I haven't yet got a closer look at them.
Me either but we know for a fact there wasn't one for a falcon keeper...

Who's been messing up the bulletin board?

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The lucky letter?"
5 hours ago
rb replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"i would have said this 1965 tv special, but this review clearly says it’s not from here.…"
19 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"The shape is a horseshoe, yes."
19 hours ago
Mayor Pike replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"What is this object? A horse shoe?"
20 hours ago
Bernie Fife replied to rb's discussion gettysburg address 1965
"That was great...thanks for posting.  Is that from a tv special?"
20 hours ago
rb posted a discussion

gettysburg address 1965

sorry if this has already been posted.  i've never seen this version.  …See More
yesterday
Bernie Fife replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"New one"
yesterday
Donna Greer updated their profile
yesterday
Franklin Dickerson replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"I wonder what the story is behind that.  They obviously put that TV Guide back there with her…"
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"Gotcha!  I thought it may have been the vegamite bottle.  I do recall something about…"
Thursday
"You got it Bobby,  Lucy is on the wall of the drug store.   "
Thursday
Bobby Fleet replied to Keevy Hazelton's discussion What Episode Did I Just Watch?
"So this is interesting if I'm understanding correctly.  A prop from a famous Lucy episode…"
Thursday

© 2019   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service