iMayberry Community

OK...Let's find the stuff that may not be so obvious, and the ones that make you think, "Hey, I never noticed that before." and post them for all to now be able to notice.

Post the Episode and the thing you noticed.  See my first post as an example.

Views: 21839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you met Thelma Lou! I bet that was awesome.

Yes, Betty Lynn is an awesome person. It is worth the trip to Mt. Airy just to meet her...although you can expect a long line. 

i also had the privilege of meeting Maggie Peterson. 

She looks great! I bet she still sings like an angel too.

You should see when the Mayberry Moments show is in your area and definitely go.  She sings in that.

I want to take a trip to Mt. Airy one of these days soon. Do you know when they have the festivals there?

Mayberry Days is September 28 - 30th.  You can go to http://tagsrwc.com/the_ebullet/mayberry-event-calendar/ and see all the events.  As it pertains to Mayberry Days, you can go to mayberrydays.org.You should definitely go.

Thanks Larry!

Just saw this one, In Luck of Newton Monroe when and goes over to the vent  cover and asks Newton if the flue is open, Newton implies that it is not.  If the flue was not open no smoke would come from the vent cover in that scene.  Also after Andy stands up there is a visible flame from behind the vent cover, this could not happen either even if the flue had been open as the fire would have had to be huge and out of control, most likely burning down the court house. 

That first "and" above should be Andy not and. 

Just watched Family Visit for about the hundredth time and noticed that when Andy takes the whole crew for a drive, only one of Ollie and Nora's boys are in the car. Where is the other? Is Otis babysitting?

Just checked it out online at 8:01 you can see one son in between Andy and Ollie, in the back is the other son in a stripped shirt on the right side of Nora, Opie is sitting to the left of Aunt Bee so everyone is there.  

RSS

Members

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

Latest Activity

mayberryfan replied to ColHarV's discussion Favorite One-Liners
"Andy to Barney: Are you gonna enter or are you planning on bringing the sandwiches?"
1 hour ago
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Who said... "Oh, I forgot to tell ya...that door's still hot.""
yesterday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"That would be Opie! He was such a fast learner..."
yesterday
MarkoFifo replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Yes, I believe it was Briscoe.  Who said Meat!"
yesterday
mayberryfan replied to ColHarV's discussion WHO said that?
"Briscoe? "
yesterday
mayberryfan posted a discussion

Mayberry Elsewhere

Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I thought it would be fun to see how or if TAGS…See More
yesterday
Shorty Cox replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"Bernie,  I have to agree.  Peg does a fine job on that song.  "
yesterday
Mayor Pike replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?
"Good question! I forgot, but when I find the episode I will post it."
Friday
Bernie Fife replied to mayberryfan's discussion Music In Mayberry
"My favorite songs from TAGS.... 1.  Down In The Valley, by Andy and Peggy B.  Dooley, by…"
Friday
Bernie Fife replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Think the rain will hurt the rhubarb?
"Hey, Mayor......what episode had the rhubarb comment?"
Friday
mayberryfan replied to Mayor Pike's discussion Barney-isms
""Boy, giraffes are selfish. Always running around, looking out for number one.""
Thursday
Ralph Henderson replied to ColHarV's discussion Have YOU ever NOTICED?
"Never noticed that before, chickie! Way to make the scene!"
Tuesday

© 2018   Created by Allan "Floyd" Newsome.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service